Author has written 2 stories for Romance, and Humor.
HI! I'm MysticFires! Thank you for taking up your valuable time to read about me.
Name: Just call me Abby
State: West Virginia, ya'll!
Personality: Crazy, weird, moody, absent-minded, sassy, clumsy, and nice
The quote I choose to follow: Mountaineers Are Always Free!
More about me: I’m a sixteen year old sophomore in high school. I’m mainly writing on this website to practice becoming a future author. My grammar is bad at times, but that’s why I appreciate reviews, they help me learn my mistakes. My favorite things to write about are action, mysteries, and romance. I like to read them too; I also enjoy a laugh now and then so I read humor as well. Why don’t I write humor? ‘Cause I suck at being funny m’kay! My dream is to publish my own novel one day.
Well, if you must know more...
My trademark: My West Virginia jacket
Fave things to do: I like to hang out with my friends. I love to read. I type when I'm bored, so I must be bored a lot. Laughing is a comon thing for me. I also love to draw when i'm bored. Mainly reptiles and characters from my stories.
My feeling at the moment: Busy
My dream: To be an author
fave color: blue
Fave type of music: Pop/ rock!
My fave band: WE THE KINGS!!!! :D :D :D :D
My fave song right now: Check Yes, Juliet by We the Kings! (Even though I've heard it 1,000 times!)
My fave instrument(s): Drums and guitars
Fave food(s): PIZZA!
Fave Subject: English! My second favorite might have to be science, although I hate it, my teacher makes the subject so fun that I look forward to it.
Fave animals: Any reptile there is and dogs.
Least fave animal: SPIDERS! Well, it is an animal, right? One time, my science teacher had this dead hairy spider in a jar and I almoast lost it.
Fun facts: (related to the previous txt ) My science teacher told me and my class that spiders arn't hairy, its part of their there exoskeleton or something. (you might want to look it up) .'
Another fun fact my science teacher told me is that the latin word for "moon" is "luna" and the term "lunatic" came from people very long ago who went crazy over full moons. "You didn't know? Then you learn something new every day." he told us.
Did you know that when a baby Red Ear Slider (type of turtle) is born, it has only one tooth that helps it brake out of it's shell and it falls out when its hatched? I learned that by myself. Well, from a book.
Fave books: Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, The City of Ember, The Outsiders, and others that just can't come to mind. Ah well.
Fave Games: Tony Hawk skater games, Oceans Blue World, Star Wars games (mainly with my cousins), Rock Band, Just Dance, and more that can't come to mind. (I'm a dork and i know it)
Dream Jobs: One day I hope to: Become an author, work at Disney World, become a marine biologist or a herpetologist, and last but not least, an actress. (I know my chances of that arn't very good)
My Heros: The Turtle Man, Jim Carry, James Patterson, Tom McGrath, Weird Al...there's more that can't come to mind, haha.
Ok so my good FanFiction friend, Keiko, said to post a WOULD YOU RATHER QUIZ on my profile. So this is for her. >:D Mwahaha! Enjoy…..
Would you rather- - - -
1. Skinny dip in the ocean in the middle of the night or in a public pool after it was closed?
I would rather do it in the ocean mainly because If I did it at a closed pool IN A CITY I’ll be caught easier.
2. Spend a week on vacation with your parents or by yourself?
BY MYSELF!!! You don’t even wanna know why!
3. Go to an exotic island on vacation or travel to Europe?
EUROPE! Although languages I can’t understand gets on my nerves, (no offence to ya’lll Europeans and such) but the word ‘exotic’ means jungles. And ‘jungles’ mean SPIDERS! D:
4. Be single and have lots of summer flings, or settle down?
5. Go to summer school and graduate a year early, or skip the school and enjoy the summer?
I would rather do summer school because I want to get a head start on my career ya know?
6. Wear a bikini or a one-piece bathing suit in front of your crush?
ONE PIECE! I don’t give a flying pile of crap if my crush is watching me I will NEVER wear a bikini in a public place.
7. Lay in the air conditioning all day or chill on the beach?
What kind of freaking question is that???? BEACH!
8. Have your own pool or have your own hot tub?
9. Get a summer job and make a lot of money or have all your time to yourself with no money?
I'm not going to lie, I don’t always love being out of the house. I LOOOOVE “me time” so I would rather have time to myself
10. Spend the summer at camp or spend the summer with your friends from school?
I’m not one for outdoors so I would rather spend the summer with my friends
11. Get your dream internship or relax on the beach all day?
INTERSHIP! Case closed….
12. Get really tan or stay out of the sun?
TAN! Mainly because I tan super easily and my older sis gets jealous XP
13. Sweat all day every day in the sun, or have it rain every day?
I hate sweating and I also hate rain…but I hate sweating more so LET IT RAIN!
14. Have a bikini wardrobe malfunction in front of strangers or in front of your crush?
In front of strangers. But I still don’t wear bikinis
15. Get stung by five bees at once or get a sunburn?
16. Catch up on reading some good books or catch up on watching old TV shows?
I’m not gonna lie, I love me some old books, but the language on those get on my nerves. I love the classic old shows more.
17. Go out with your BFF’s every night or go out with your crush every night?
….that one is hard. My BFFs mainly because I don’t think I wanna make myself look pretty EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!
18. Eat a bug on a dare or swim with a shark?
EAT A BUG! WTF? I don’t want to die!
19. Wake up super early for a job or work super late at night?
Super late at work for sure
20. Pee on someone who got stung by a jellyfish, or have someone pee on your jellyfish sting?
OMG nasty! Pee on them >:D
Well, so far, that's all I got. Hope you liked reading and thanks for taking your time to read about me. I appreciate it!
Unsafe External Link