Author has written 1 story for Fantasy.
The main things about me:
1. I am a girl. You can call me Polar, or Lovely (that's what they call me everywhere else.)
2. I love music. Even though I know love to write (see 3! xD) music will always be a first love of mine. I play the drums, I sing, and I am learning piano.
3. Obviously, I love to write! I've had an account on FanFiction for a while. I have to say, some of my older stuff there is horrible... At least I think so xD But I believe in practice makes perfect :P And there is some current stuff I find suitable ;D Look me up as Lovely SOS.
4. I draw. I mainly draw animals (see 6! xD) but I draw other things sometimes, too. Anything that seems interesting. I am not ashamed that I still like to color! :D xD IT'S FUN. I also like painting, but on my own terms. I had a class and... hated it :/
5. I have a million ideas, all the time, and I enjoy creativity- my own, or others. Don't be afraid to ask me to read something of yours. Because I totally will.
6. Animals are flippin' awesome. I am a total cat person, but I love dogs, and nearly all other animals too. The reason I love drawing them over anything else is that most of the animals I draw are very graceful. It's so much fun to try to capture their beauty.
That's mostly it, but below are all the TV shows I watch and stuff! :D (because I know you care :P) AND THE BOOKS I LIKE!
All time favorite book/series-- Percy Jackson and the Olympians I know, it beat out HP on the list. But really... They are SO. FUNNY. No matter how many times I read them they are still funny, and charming, and they are brilliantly written. The history and myths that come alive in the book are also really accurate. They are just incredibly awesome. Favorite character/s: Percy!!! Lol. And Luke and Annabeth.
Heroes of Olympus! :D :D :D
Harry Potter series :)
Warrior Cats series
The 39 Clues
Hunger Games books 1 and 2 (I hate the last book with the burning passion of a thousand firey suns :P)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic--
Who DOESN'T love this show. I like it because it's funny! Seriously! People have such big deals with it, because it's 'for little kids'. Well, news flash :P I like it, and if you don't, just go away. xD Favorite character/s: Applejack and Rarity
House of Anubis--
People make fun of me for liking this, too. Everyone thinks it's lame. But it's just something you have to see to understand, you know? I thought it looked SO STUPID at first. But my sister made me watch it, and it's actually quite entertaining. I believe the reputation for this show as being lame comes from Nathalia Ramos, who plays Nina Martin on the show. No offense to her (she's seems like a nice person) but she's a HORRIBLE actress... Besides that everyone else is pretty good, and the show is REALLY funny :) Favorite character/s: Patricia, Fabian, Jerome
Heheheheh :) I don't know why, but I really like this show. It's just very interesting to see what the bidders find in their units. I HATE DAVE. I'm Team... Uhm... I'll say I'm Team Barry xD
THE CHARACTER GRAVEYARD (Yes, this is FictionPress, where all works are original. But I feel that it's important to honor my favorite fandoms' deceased. So here's a list of the dearly departed from my favorite books. CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, The 39 Clues, The Hunger Games)
SO RIP ALL THESE AMAZING CHARACTERS.
Luke Castellan- A hero with a sad fate. I flippin' LOVED you Luke. I was weepy at your demise. It was extremely weird but I shipped you with Annabeth and also her with Percy... And then I read the Demigod Diaries, and I nearly exploded. You were SO COOL LUKE. WHY DID YOU DIE? Your death anguishes me every time I think of it. I'm serious. And I want you to be alive- if you were, you'd be Thalia Grace's boyfriend and she would SO not be a Hunter of Artemis.
Beckendorf and Silena- TRUE LOVE. Beckendorf you were a cool bro. And Silena, you made me so sad. You died a hero. I'm proud of you.
Snape- I always loved you, even when I hated you. You died horribly. Sorry. I nearly sobbed when you died because it was so powerful. You loved Lily so much. I'm sorry.
Lester and any other innocent people who may have died- Holy fudge, man. Lester you were a cool dude and I bow to you for your knowledge of quicksand. You SO should not have died. It just shows how unfair the world can be. I took your death personally and wanted to kill those stupid hired henchmen. I hope they die in a vat of acid. Long live your memory, innocent Lester.
Finnick- You were the best victor ever. I want to smack the author for killing you. You were superduperly awesome, I mean your love for Annie was just amazeful. I wish Katniss had died in your place.
Insert break here*
Thanks for looking at my profile :) Long live... You!(?)
Unsafe External Link