Author has written 3 stories for Action, and Romance.
Hey, folks! What's up?
My name is Loren! I'm a writer and I've been putting up a batch of stuff that's been kicking around for awhile. Of course, these are some stories you can look forward to.
1. The Princess Trilogy: Based on a trilogy of songs I have written, it's about a very dense friendship that I'm afraid has to end as it is. However, it's breaking me in the process and I'm in the process of likely leaving my school. I have to leave her behind and she's just someone I love very specially, but I'm depicted as the man who's losing her. In the process, I'm losing an unknowing, unrequited love. I've fallen for her, but she's a girl I know I simply cannot have and it's a very loaded poem. I would like for you to send me your interpretations of it and after a while, I'll put up the interpretation.
2. Scars- A one-shot that follows a character who may get woven into a greater story of mine. In fact, he most likely is going to get put in, but this is a short story about a man who has a greater secret to hide than just his myth.
3. Normandy- A psychological thriller that involves a minor fantasy element. The story of a man who's truly broken by his element, betrayed by all those around him. Again, a one-shot, but it's a very prose-oriented work that I just felt the need to write, one day.
4. Contexts- A set of stories from the mind of someone who is looking back nostalgically about places he's been and fictional stories based on that. Short stories that usually follow suit as a skillet for me to get out certain ideas out in my own time. These are the stories I feel make it to here. These are stories about situations that are imagined from my perspective, with different names. Eventually, if I find something I feel worthy to make it, the story goes through my filter. However, you can start fanclubs around the ones that don't, as is your wish... Just kidding. Here they are(The stories, I mean.) ;)
5. The Last Pretense- A sci-fi series that I intend to prequel with a series of one-shots. It's a greater story that embodies a more physical identity, so let me break it into the two sections that the one shots and the story itself with compromise.
I. One shots: These are similar to "Contexts" in the sense that they embody character narratives, but these detail struggles and even act as places to work out their roles in future. These are alternate depictions of these characters, VERY alternate from the universe that they can be expected to embody. However, it's more of a character depiction, in terms of purpose. It's about making these characters appear real to the audience I want them to connect to, because I want to take these distinct personalities and mesh them with a world that is assuredly not real at all. May it be that they are grounded with the distinction of their personalities here
II. The Last Pretense: In the colonized regions of Earths that exists out in space, a young Nicholas exists among the corrupt Society that rules over these planets. However, on Old Earth, the Priory of Math seeks to gain control that the Society does not have. Nicholas finds himself starcrossed in a battle that nearly costs his sanity and changes his life forever, as he is forced to become a killing machine against the odds of either state.
Expect plenty to come! ALOT, in fact!
Unsafe External Link