|The Amazing Steve|
Author has written 2 stories for Biography, and Family.
Welcome to the profile of...
!!THE AMAZING STEVE!!
Most of this is just the same as my fanfiction profile cuz I'm lazy :P
Hey everybody!!!! You wanna know a secret?
If I tell you, then you gotta promise to keep it.
It is super-duper-extremely-top-secret information.
Are you reeady?
Here it is:
(The Amazing Steve is amazing!!!)
Ok, that wasn't it.
Here it is for reals this time:
(The Amazing Steve is a girl!!!)
Now remember--no telling anyone!! ;)
I have a pink sparkly pony. Her name is Chainsaw.
I have a bloody old chainsaw. It's name is Glitter.
XD (See what I did there?)
Fav TV Shows:
Two and a Half Men
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu
Boy Meets World
Saved by the Bell
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile. (I just did :) )
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
"A true boyfriend"
When she walks away from you mad
When she stare's at your mouth
When she pushes you or hit's you
Grab her and dont let go
When she start's cussing at you
Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet
Ask her whats wrong
When she ignore's you
Give her your attention
When she pull's away
Pull her back
When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying
Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared
When she lay's her head on your shoulder
Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you
Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time
Reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt
Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you
She really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands
Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you
Bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret
Keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes
Dont look away until she does
When she misses you
She's hurting inside
When you break her heart
The pain never really goes away
When she says its over
She still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her - because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's butt am I kicking, Sweetie?"
If you post this in the next five minutes the one you love will:
Guys post as: "i'd be this boyfriend."
Girls post as: "A true boyfriend " or " what a boyfriend should do"
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club (that is the best part of dating cuddling!)
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'.
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough GUTS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
Please read-true story (This is not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Difference between Friends and Best Friends:
Friends: Never ask for food.
Best Friends: Are the reason you have no food.
Friends: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
Best Friends: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
Friends: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
Best Friends: Will sit next to you saying “Damn, that was fun. Let's do it again!"
Friends: Never seen you cry.
Best Friends: Kick the ass of whatever made you cry.
Friends: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
Best Friends: Keep your junk so long they forget its yours.
Friends: Know a few things about you.
Best Friends: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
Friends: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
Best Friends: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
Friends: Will knock on your front door.
Best Friends: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
Friends: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
Best Friends: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
Friends: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
Best Friends: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
Friends: Helps you up when you fall.
Friends: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
Friends: Helps you find your prince.
Best Friends: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
Friends: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
Best Friends: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
Friends: Will offer you a soda.
Best Friends: Will dump theirs on you.
Friends: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
Best Friends: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
Friends: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
Best Friends: Takes yours and says, "Run, bitch, run!"
Friends: Asks you to write down your number.
Best Friends: Has you on speed dial.
Friends: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Best Friends: Already know not to tell.
Friends: Will help you move.
Best Friends: Will help you move the bodies.
Friends: Are for awhile.
Best Friends: Are for life.
Friends: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
Best Friends: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Come on, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”
Friends: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
Best Friends: Will kick their ass to hell and out!
Friends: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
Best Friends: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with the most vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
Friends: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
Best Friends: Talk on the phone or come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
Friends: Will ignore this
Best Friends: Will repost it
Fav Bands (83 and counting):
-Black Eyed Peas
-Boys Like Girls
-Fall Out Boy
-Guns N' Roses
-Kings of Leon
-My Chemical Romance
-No Doubt/Gwen Stephani
-Of Monsters and Men
-The All-American Rejects
-The Band Perry
-The Goo Goo Dolls
-Theory of a Deadman
-We the Kings
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son; people call her a slut and no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another Guy fat; no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight . People call an old man ugly; no one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. People call a women bald, but they don't know she has cancer. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 95% of you won't do it.
READ THIS IF YOU CARE:
Everyone is different. Some people assume that because people are different, then they shouldn't be kind to them. Just because someone looks, acts, dresses, talks, or believes differently than you doesn't mean they should be ignored or disrespected, because for all you know, that could be you one day. For all you know, those "different" people are going through the exact same problems you are, or even worse. For all you know, they might be having troubles with their family at home, or they might have their own problems to deal with. Because trust me - we all got problems. A speaker came to my school this week and told us a story:
There was a suicide on a bridge. The investigators looked through the victim's home to look fo clues that might tell them why he jumped. They only found this letter:
"I will go to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way there, I will not jump."
Not one person had a smile to give him.
You never know how much a single smile towards someone will brighten up their lives. If you see someone who looks upset, tell them that everything will be okay. If you see someone who is being bullied, stand up for them. If you see someone who is sitting alone during lunch, walk away from the crowd and ask to join them. Just because someone isn't the same as you, it doesn't give anyone a reason to label them as a social outcast. Because honestly, everyone is different. Those people that you call your friends are different than you, but you still hang with them, right? Not one person in this world is the same, but we can all stand together for a common goal. If you agree with this, want to help those "different" people that no one seems to talk to, and will encourage your friends to do the same, then repost this in your profile. Repost this if you care :)
Kids Are Quick...
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher
the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it? Looking for Alaska by John Green: "You start, Pudge," Takumi said. "Colonel Catastrophe, you're our beat box." lol isn't rapping fun? XD
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? Freakin EVERYTHING!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? BIG BANG THEORY!!!!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 3:00 PM
5. Now look at the clock. What time is it really? 3:01 PM!!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My little bro playing Rock Band and surprisingly doing pretty well.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I was... coming home from... SCHOOL!! It was... so cold...
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Umm... my computer screen... duh.
9. What are you wearing? Green. That's all I'm sayin I don't trust this quiz :P
10. Did you dream last night? I think so... I don't remember what it was though...
11. When did you last laugh? My little bro failed playing an easy song on Rock Band XD
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in? 3 calendars, 2 Cars posters, a Charlie Brown pic I made, a broken clock, a giant fake butterfly, a Scooby-Doo poster, a Wayne Chrebet (Jets football player), a baseball poster, some windows, and 2 birth cirificates... oi that's a lot!
13. Seen anything weird lately? Well, that's a stupid question... OF COURSE! My older bro (I like to call him Señor) he asked me what I was doing and I yelled out "DIE, EVIL KITTENS, DIE!!!" and no, I was NOT playing a video game, I was doin this quiz.
14. What do you think of this quiz? It's fanFREAKINtastic!! XD
15. What is the last movie you saw? Van Wilder :
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A better phone (I'm a 14 yr old with a flip phone... it sucks), a bigger house (there's like no room to breathe), some new shoes (don't all girls need them?), some new clothes, and a freakin candy store!!!! XD
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I have visions... it's pretty awesome. In my dreams I see things that help me to predict the future (no lie, ask my friends)
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would give poor people more food/shelter and IMPRISON ALL BULLIES!!! MWAHAHAHAAAAA!!
19. Do you like to dance? Of COURSE!!!! I rip up the dance floor!!
20. George Bush. ...no comment...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Stephanie :)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Kyle :D
You own a cell phone.
You own something from abercrombie
You own something from Hollister
You own something from American Eagle
You love/like going to the mall.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
You love Starbucks.
You have been called a brat.
You have more than one house (why is that even neccessary??)
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You have thought about death.
You wear chains.
You like heavy metal
You've shopped at Hot Topic.
You have worn black lipstick.
Your hair was/is dark
You dislike preps.
You're an athiest/ satanist/agnostic.
You can skateboard
You've worn plaid.
You like Converse
You hate MTV
You have multiple piercings
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair.
You dislike pink.
You hate/dislike preps.
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
You love the computer.
You like Harry Potter
You get straight A's (*sigh* almost...)
You love/like reading.
You don't care what you look like
You like/love learning
You have a curfew.
You always do your homework.
You never miss school unless you're sick.
You cut yourself over depression
You have been depressed (it started a couple weeks ago...)
You have black rimmed glasses.
You like the band Evanescence
You cry easily
You hate being called emo.
You keep/have kept a journal/diary
You have written a sad poem
You think emo chicks/Guys are hot
You like rap.
You are/was in a gang.
You wear/wore rubberbands in your pants (...why?)
You wear a lot of gold
You swear once in a while or a lot (every f*in day)
You have freestyled.
You enjoy graffiti (never done it, but sounds like fun, though I wouldn't actually vandalize anything...)
You have worn high tops with the tongue flipped out.
You can break dance
You like loud music
You love/loved the Ninja Turtles
You never walk anywhere.
You wear slip-on shoes.
You wear/wore Vans.
You wear band t-shirts.
People have called you a freak and meant it.
You love to "hardcore" dance.
Hair has been died more than 1 color.
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
You collect your jerseys.
You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies/awards
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
Your garage consists of sports equipment
You belong/belonged to a school team.
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp
You have a specific number
RESULTS!!!! (Highest to Lowest Scores)
1 - Athletic (9)
2 - Hardcore/Scene (4)
3 - Geek (4)
4 - Emo (4)
5 - Ghetto/Gangsta (3)
6 - Gothic (3)
7 - Punk (2)
8 - Prep (2)
Obviously, this isn't very accurate... I'm NOT emo or a geek or ghetto, and I'm TOTALLY more punk than THAT.
1 scary way to break up
A SCARY WAY TO BREAK UP!!!!! DO NOT stop reading this or something bad will happen!!!!!!!!
One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.
Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you awful _ _ _ _ _!! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your _ _ _ _ _ _ _ life! DUMB _ _ _ _!!!”
He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.
Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.
Later that week, Sarah’s ex boyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.
If you do not repost this with the title “1 scary way to break up”, you are a heartless _ _ _ _ _ _ and Sarah come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. 24 ppl have broken this chain and died.
Most girls; Are cheerleaders
Other girls; Are captain of the football team
Most girls; Cry, bitch and stuff themselves with chocolate for a week after their boyfriend breaks up with them
Other girls; Put a sign on their ex-boyfriends back that says; "Never gonna get any"
Most girls: Learn how to bake bread and cakes from their mom
Other girls; Learn how to Barbecue from their dad.
Most girls; Play with dolls with their sister
Other girls: Play video games with their brother
Most girls; Have fits and plan revenge
Other girls: Play pranks
Most girls; Slap people
Other girls: Punch people
Most girls; Become anorexic and shove their fingers down their throats
Other girls; Would down a whole bag of Potato chips and not give a crap
Most girls; Would think this was garbage
Other girls: Would copy and paste this
How much am I worth?
Natural Hair Color:
Brown - $100 [ ]
Blonde - $50 [x]
Black - $15 [ ]
Bald - $5 [ ]
Other - $75 [ ]
Brown - $50 [ ]
Green - $75 [ ]
Blue - $150 [x]
Hazel - $100 ]
Other - $15 [ ]
Total so far: 200
Over 7′ - $200 [ ]
6′8″ to 7′ - $175 [ ]
6′0″ to 6′7″ - $570 [ ]
5′5″ to 5′11″ - $75 [x]
5′4″ to 5′10″ - $85 [ ]
under 5'4 $0 [ ]
Total so far: 275
50 to 56 - $175 [ ]
46 to 50 - $150 [ ]
41 to 45 - $125 [ ]
31 to 40 - $100 [ ]
26 to 30 - $75 [ ]
21 to 25 - $50 [ ]
19 to 20 - $25 [ ]
0 to 18 - $100 [x]
Total so far: 375
Twins or more than twins - $750 [ ]
First born - $320 [ ]
Only Child - $250 [ ]
Second born - $150 [ ]
Middle child - $100 [x]
Last Born - $100 [ ]
Third born - $550 [ ]
Fourth born - $300 [ ]
Fifth born - $400 [ ]
Sixth born -$215 [ ]
Total so far: 475
I did like once - $400 [ ]
Only Holidays - $250 [ ]
Sometimes - $215 [ ]
YES - $200 [ ]
Only weekends - $300 [ ]
Every other day - $50 [ ]
Once a day - $15 [ ]
I live from the bottle - $0 [ ]
No - $600 [x]
Total so far: 1075
perfect vision - $400 [ ]
need or have glasses/contacts but don't wear them - $200 [ ]
No correction - $100 [ ]
Glasses - $50 [ ]
Contacts - $25 [x]
Surgical correction - $100
Total so far: 1200
13 - $300 [ ]
12 and a half to 13 - $250 [ ]
11 to 12 - $400 [x]
7 to 10 - $500 [ ]
Under 7- $450 [ ]
Total so far: 1600
Favorite Colors (multiple):
Green - $750 [x]
Red - $600 [x]
Black - $100 [x]
Yellow -$475 [ ]
Brown - $300 [ ]
Purple - $225 [x]
White - $400 [ ]
Aqua - $350 [x]
Orange - $300 [x]
Blue - $300 [x]
Pink - $100 [ ]
Other - $500 [ ]
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
Yes - $0 [ ]
Nope - add $1000 [x]
some - 750 [ ]
Final Total: $4925
OMG I'm worth a lot of money! XD
Unsafe External Link