Author has written 1 story for Fantasy.
Hello to all you wonderful people out there on the interwebs!
I am the Jelly Princess. Pleased to make your acquaintance! =)
Random info on yours truly:
Gender: I am quite clearly a lady! *smacks with purse*
Age: 13. Do not underestimate me, however! I'm still probably smarter than you. *nodnod*
Phone number: 1-800-youre-a-pedo
Email: (Note to reader: anyone emailing you from any other email and is claiming to be me is NOT ME. Also, this email is legit and you can email me about whatever you want! =3) firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 12345 Classified Street. (No, seriously.)
What Other Sites am I found on?
. I am found here 99% of the time. If you can't find me, chances are, I'm on dA.
. My Novembers are spent here!
FanFiction. I hardly come on here anymore, as I'm too addicted to dA. But I'm trying to be more active.
This is a whole crapola ton of quotes I've gathered. Read, or skip. I don't care!
"FACE YOUR FEARS! I SWEAR TO YOU, I DON'T HAVE SLIME ON ME. PROMISE."
"Time is evil. IT'S OUT TO GET YOU..."
"Only triathletes can say that everything that could possibly go wrong in a race went wrong... but it was still fun!"
"STEAK. STEAK. STEAK- wait, why am I USDA Prime?"
"I'm going to swim tomorrow... I'll be a swimming steak!"
"Maximum Ride has taught us, my dear friend, THAT RED-HEADS ARE EVIL. EVIIIIIIL."
"Join us! We have cookies! And FanFiction!"
"Run, men in spandex, run!"
"School stands for: Sucky crappy hellhole only ostriches like."
"Ack! School starts soon? MUST WRITE ENTIRE FICTIONPRESS STORY."
"How do you fit 10 babies into a bucket?"
"What? I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid."
"Can I have one of those batman things so I can shoot up there and swing across the stage?"
"Guess who's German and loves me?"
"I obsess over fictional characters because nobody wants me in real life."
"Personal Therapist... that'll look good on a resumé..."
"'He is the Chosen One,' they said. 'Will bring balance to the Force,' they said. ...KILLS ALL THE JEDI."
"When I was knocked out in the medical ward, I could still hear Obi-Wan and Aubry talking. And..."
"Not up to talking? Something eating at you? I hope not, because parasites tend to kill you."
"Don't worry - 95% of parasites are curable. The other 5% usually turn you into a mindless zombie if they ever find your brain. Most of the time they end up giving you a heart attack. And you usually die from said heart attack. But, hey, no worries! Most of them infect you while you sleep! Through your nose, oddly enough."
"YOUR DEATH WILL BE HORRID. YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO A DEEP, DARK PIT WITH POISONOUS SNAKES HISSING BY YOUR TOES, RABID WEASELS TEARING OFF YOUR FLESH AND SPIDERS EVERYWHERE. BUT NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU SCREAM - I'LL LET THE FIRE BURN AWAY YOUR TONGUE! BUT YOU WON'T BE ALONE! I'll be there laughing at your dead body. C:"
"One of these days, Luke's shin is just going to break into a thousand and two mini pieces."
I can't think of any other quotes right now. XD
Note on the 'Rehearsal' quotes: I'm in the fall play, and most days after school we have rehearsal from 3-5 PM. Things can get... very... interesting. XD
NOW. READ MY STORIES.
"Or else what?" You ask.
Or else I will send Jango Fett after you. And if that doesn't work, I will come after you with my purple lightsaber.
HAPPY READING :D
Unsafe External Link