Author has written 12 stories for Action, Humor, Young Adult, Life, General, and Family.
i don't really know what to write here... i came here from Fanfiction.net the sister site. I'm Wild-Chime-Child over there so if you want to read more about me, go over there and read my profile.
i was also, previously, Iris in the Ivy
age: um... 100
name: whatever you want to call me
birthday: if i told you that it would defeat the purpose of not telling you my age.
favorite tv show: Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, Dance Moms, Toddlers and Tiaras, Face Off, Kyle XY, Being Human (U.K AND U.S), Doctor Who, Life Unexpected, Robin Hood, Warehouse 13, Say Yes To The Dress, Nikita, Caprica, Once Upon A Time, and Revenge (there's an 8 somewhere in that)
favorite movies: Hogfather, Lord of the Rings, Thor, Triple Dog, The Secret of Moonacre, @Suicide Room, Private Romeo, Chronical, In Time, Super 8, Hell Boy (1 and 2), and Suckerpunch
i can never dicide on a fav song, but i love Aloha From Hell, Paramore, Eminem, Pixie Lott, Adam Lambert, He Is We, Framing Hanley, Grizzly Bear,Of Monsters and Men, t,A,T,u, Linkin' Park, Little Mix, One Direction, The Wanted, Ryan Starr, Ed Sheeran, Rita Ora, The Paper Kites, Tenth Avenenu North, The Pretty Reckless, Coldplay, and Rome
a few of my favorite books:
1. Chime by Franny Bellingsley
2. The Infernal Devices/ The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
3. The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross
4. Wither by Lauren Defencio
5. The American Heriess by Daisy Goodwin
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
7. Saving Juilet by Suzanne Selfors
8. The Probability of Miricals by Wendy Wurner
9. Fire Will Fall by Carol Plum-Ucci
10. Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
11. Safekeeping by Karen Hesse
12. The Selection by Kiera Cass
13. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
14. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
15. The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
16. The Hunger Games by Suzane Collins
things that drive me nuts
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their but to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Hell Yea I do! ! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No, I paid 12$ to come to the cinema and stare at the floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here??
RANDOM STUFF ALERT!:
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When i get to heaven I will ask Jonah." The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell ?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him?"
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen, sir...when I was born, I was BLACK, When I grew up, I was BLACK, When I'm sick, I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun, I'm BLACK, When I'm cold, I'm BLACK, When I die, I'll be BLACK."
"But you, sir, when you're born, you're PINK, When you grow up, you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun, you turn RED, When you're cold, you turn BLUE, And when you die, you'll turn PURPLE."
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
Unsafe External Link