Author has written 4 stories for Humor, Manga, Supernatural, and Kids.
I'm just a writer/artist person (and a fan of sgt frog).
I've also got an account on fanfiction.net! (username: seaapple) Which is also the site that informed me of this site!I don't really know what to put in a profile... but... uh... -_-
maybe i'll tell you some of my favorite things! yes, thats what to do...
1 my favorite colors are green and purple
2 i like anime (but really i only like the few anime shows i've ever watched... i'm not really all that hard core anime...)
3 i love art, math, swimming and reading
4 my favorite genres are fantasy, humor, sci-fi, sometimes (when i'm in the mood) romance, and mystery! so basically i'm a fiction lover! (i DO NOT like nonfiction as much as fiction)
5 my favorite animal is a bunny! (also my sign in the chinese zodiac!)
6 i love being crazy & random & bold!
copy and paste thingy time!
37 Things todo in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
oh, and here's some little stories that i find relate to me in some sort of shape or form...
1) So I'm just riding down the street on my bike, (Note: I'm a teenage girl) practicing some tricks and wheelies and what not, when some idiot teenage male rides over on his bike. "Heh, shouldn't you be in the kitchen?! Girl, this is mans' territory, go home and make your boyfriend a sandwich!" He said. Completely taken aback by his stupidity and his sexist coment, I angrily watched him as he proceeded to do a bicycle trick in front of me, as if to show off that he was better than me. Before his bike hit the ground, he fell sideways and landed on his side and his bike was torn to scrapmetal. "Ow, something must have gone wrong with my bike..." He says. Then I proceed to laugh at him and say, "Psh, yeah right! Now go make me a sandwich!"
anyways, i plan to write a lot more stories, so if you guys have any suggestions or anything you want to see in a story, just pm me!
for more profile crap and semi-better stories, visit more account on fanfiction.net!