Author has written 1 story for Young Adult.
Hopefully this will help to get to know me a bit more
1. FIRST NAME?
Madison (I'm 13)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yep, some blond girl from a dumb soap opera
3. SIBLINGS NAMES?
Too many to list (11!)
4. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A month ago after I was kicked in the mouth by my little brother
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS?
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'm a vegetarian
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
.10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Nut Cheerios
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM?
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
17. SHOE SIZE?
18. RED OR PINK?
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
My uneven skin tone.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Not anyone, really.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE?
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Jeans, white flip flops
23. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Vegan chicken soup
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
26. FAVORITE SMELL?
Pumpkin pie :)
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My best friend, Justine.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Their smart and funny
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I don’t know them.
30. FAVORITE DRINK?
31. FAVORITE SPORT?
Soccer (Been playing for over four years)
32. EYE COLOR?
33. HAT SIZE?
They have hat sizes?
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
35. FAVORITE FOOD?
White rice and cream mushroom soup
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
The Lucky One (Hated it)
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
39. SUMMER OR WINTER?
40. HUGS OR KISSES?
Neither, really. But if I had to chose hugs
41. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Sugar cookies with blue icing and sprinkles
How to know if you are OBSESSED with The Hunger Games (Bold is me!)
1. If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
2. You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay
3. You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc)
4. You cried when Rue died
5. You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long
6. You named your cat Buttercup
7. You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc.
8. You love pita bread
9. You have written/submitted to an SYOT
10. You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune
11. You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character
12. You like to wear your hair in a braid
13. You have a friend named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
14. You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
15. You can't wait for the movie to come out on March 23, 2012
16. You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person
17. You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire
18. You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire
19. Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life
20. If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12" (I will now)
21. You've wondered what squirrel tastes like
22. THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
23. You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
24. You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
25. You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight (which is obviously not even close to The Hunger Games in quality of story)
26. You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids
27. You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay
28. You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between. (I love her!)
29. You have parts of the book memorized
30. No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games
-Yeah so I'm kinda obsessed - Don't judge me!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sponge Bob Square Pants
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dog snoring (?)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
7:15 took my dog for a walk
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and jeans
10. Did you dream last night?
That I was in The Hunger Games as Peeta (weird, right?)
11. When did you last laugh?
An hour ago when I called my friend
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Calender, tapestry, folders, map and random pictures
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Clash of The Titans
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
White 2009 Ford Mustang convertible (Even though I'm too young to drive yet)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm obsessed with cupcake baking shows (I know, I'm a creep)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
I'm horrible, but when no one is watching, yeah.
20. George Bush:
I really hated him.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
PM me if you have any questions.
Unsafe External Link