|Child of Sleep|
Poll: What word describes Keiran the best? (Shattered) Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Manga.
DOB: December 4, 1999
Likes: Drawing, PS3, Assassin's Creed, anime, classical orchestral music, rock, metal, screamo, violin, piano, writing (obviously), rain, manga, Playstation Vita, (I'm not a big fan of Nintendo since I'm not a target gamer for them. The Xbox is good. I don't like debating on which one of the three is better.) South Park, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, and sometimes American Dad.
Dislikes: Conformists, rap, sexists, the racist, when I'm bothered
Words that describe me: Quiet, strange, noble, mature, creepy (like one of those creepy kids in horror movies, as I have accidentally heard.)
Hobbies: Sucking on my thumb, video games, drawing and reading.
That's something to use on Skype.
I'm actually an indigo child, and I don't just claim that. (Well, if indigos are some day proven to be %100 real. If not, then I guess I just have a personality of one. Meaning: I'm just some weird kid with an ego...)
I have the gifts of art, music, and writing. However, I am a bit of a loner. I don't like many people at school, barely two. I'm very quiet most of the time (other than to those two people). Mostly because I'm bored out of my mind and I have nothing to say to anyone. Although, it is more like I don't know how to talk to people. I have Aspergers syndrome and ADHD.
Maybe that's why...
A little more about me:
"Indigo children have been discovered around 1984 while they have always been there, therefor it seems like you are one of them.You’re very caring and you have strong emapthy for others. People think you’re wise beyond your age and come to you when they need advice. because of your sensitivity and your empathy you always give the right advice. It is very easy for you to understand other people’s feelings. You can also rely on you intuition and it mostly ends up being right.You’re a non-conformist and stubborn, you stick to your beliefs but you can still listen to other people’s opinion without being influenced by their beliefs. You hate authority and you won’t listen if there is no available reason ; you always need to know ‘why.’ Even though you seem steady ‘n strong at the outside, you’re very kind and sensitive at the inside. People like you for your generosity, your kindness and your advice. You’re very creative and you’ve developped abstract thinking at a very young age."
(Of course, some tests don't mean anything.)
Ugh, I'll finish this later...
September 23, 2012 update-
I NEED A BETA READER! (Reply back on this if you are one.)
You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same...
Stop, drop, and roll doesn't work in Hell...
Be nice to your kids. They'll be choosing your nursing home...
Surprise sex is the best way to wake up. Unless you're in prison...
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you agree that I have way too many of these, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're in love with a character that doesn't even exist, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If there are times when you just want to annoy people for the hell of it... copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird... Copy and paste this into your profile if you agree.
If you ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you (won't) be saved when the Arockalypse comes, put this in your profile.
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, write this to your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If you think that computers are the world's most addicting drug, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this into your profile
If you have a true friend, copy this into your profile
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like chocolate chip cookies.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
FAN FICTION AND FICTIONPRESS: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think the kids should just give the rabbit his dang cereal, copy this, and put it in your profile.
If you've ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation then copy this to your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever fallen off a chair back wards, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you threaten inanimate objects, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are crazied and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.!
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say in 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' style if that is "their final answer."
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Unsafe External Link