Author has written 3 stories for Humor, Nature, and Action.
Things about me:
Favourite books: Vampire Academy, anything my Matthew Reilly and anything about intelligence.
Least Favourite books: The Red King, Goodnight Mister Tom and Sassy Cat the Night of The Dead.
Things I am randomly obsessed with: Free speech in Turkmenistan, evil laughter, looking up random stuff on Wikipedia and Swiss trains.
Hobbies: Water polo, getting into political arguments with teachers, planning the gap year I am going to have with my friends and reading and writing weird action books.
Pets: Four cats; Sassy, Kitty, Lilly and Romeo. About 20 fish. One dog; Gemma.
Current Favourite songs: Spectrum (Say My Name), Live Tomorrow and Vårens Första Dag.
Least favourite songs: Baby it's cold outside (yes, we know it's cold outside, so stay inside!!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If your part of the 7 percent that would ask the person "what was your first clue?" copy this onto your profile then add your name to the list:Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A, Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A.,Evil Genus of the C.O.C.A., Invador Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, BellaBookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Spottedlilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.for.all.the.emo.boyz, I'll have some stupid Cliche, rainxface, maximumride24,FangsGirl24601, A Silenced Angel, UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND. CrazyNerdyFangirl, Go Cats 27,
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
"WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Inverted commas!"-Me
"Do you ever burst into random, unexplained fits of evil laughter? 'Cos I do."- Me to my Dad
Will: "You've got a brain the size of an atom!"
"But I love algae-infested concrete pits!" - Me to my mum.
"Mmm...Demacratic socialism." -Me
"I love being weird, it's fun."- Me
"For heaven's sake dog, go wees."- My Stepmum
My cousin: "I'm soaking wet, but I like it!"
"Is the daily profit daily?"- Millie
My friend:"Lets go out at night and howl at the moon!"
"Friendship is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's warmth."
"Good friends would bail you out of jail, but best friends would be sitting in there with you saying "THAT WAS BLOODY AWESOME!""
"I finally get demacratic socialismI just get it now!" - Me
"If life gives you lemons, burn life's house down."
"Come to the nerd side, we have pi."
"Describe Egypt in a word."
Unsafe External Link