Author has written 5 stories for Fable, Fantasy, and Romance.
I am weird as shit. I am the kind of person that goes around yelling at inanimate objects with my best friend at random strangers. (Really this happened!)
As my name clearly states I am a romance writer at heart. That's just who I am, I am utterly and completely a hopeless romantic, and well I am always thinking of some of the most romantic crap in the world!
I am often perceived as the goth chick...I'm really not I just like the color black.
Okay so a lot of people ask me about my eyes. You would to if you know.. you saw me. I have really weird crazy looking eyes. And I was born with them. They are like a copper/golden color... I am not even kidding right now. I live in Utah so it storms a LOT and well when it does that they sky gets grey making my eyes stand out even more. Once I was at Walmart when it was storming and because of my pale complexion and seemingly golden eyes I made a little kid cry because he thought I was a Cullen vampire (Twilight) and his mother shot me a dirty look... it was pretty embarrassing.
My pet peeve is people who start a story and end it because there weren't enough reviews. I get that reviews help motivate you to write more often, but no one should ever write just for reviews.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb a*s?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DA*N!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds a*s that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
Friends: Will tell comfort you and tell you everything will be okay when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will steal his phone and text his parents saying he got a girl pregnant.
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this sh*t!
Random funny pick-up lines:
Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"
Okay now for some weird facts you really didn't need to know about me!
1. I can not stand heights!
2. I am such a wimp when it comes to telling people I like them!
3. My family situation is well... complicated...
4. I am very manipulative when it comes to getting what I want but I do it in the nicest way possible
5. I cannot stand those girls who take pictures of themselves and post them on facebook like 9 thousand times a day and for every picture are doing some stupid pose and have a quote that says some crap like "I wish I didn't love u but I do" or "When it rains I think of you and us and I miss you" it bugs me so much I just want to punch them in the face!
6. I am like a super hero when it comes to verbal fights because I am so witty sometimes I even surprise myself.
7. I like cats and small dogs but big giant dogs scare me very much especially my friends Great Dane that insists on trying to eat my foot all the time
8. When I graduate high school I'll only be 17 cause I skipped a grade
9. I love ice cream... of any kind but specifically vanilla bean and the most chocolatey fudge covered ice cream I can get my hands on.
10. I am that one person that can eat and eat and eat and never get fat really I am very thin for a person that eats as much as I do.
11. I detest gym because I am female and short (yes I am short and proud of it!) I never get the ball or anything like that when we play any type of sport even though I could out shoot any one of the schools so called 'basketball players' just because i hate sports and anything that doesn't involve intelligence doesn't mean I am bad at it! That was pretty sarcastic... I am awful at any and all sports except for baseball, I have okay timing and it goes all the way across the field :D
12. Anyone that gets in the way of me and something I want I will ask politely to move.
13. My own brother thinks I am heartless (I am not I have a heart it's just made of ice!)
14. The people on this website and Fanfiction.net are the only ones that have ever read my true full blown best type of writing, not even my teachers have.
15. I have no social life to speak of so I log into this website at least once a day.
16. I want to study psychology in college hopefully go on to get my doctorate and become a psychologist that is my dream and goal in life if this author thing doesn't work out.
17. I am short only about 5'1 and I have orange tinted honey brown eyes that look like all golden when it storms and I used to have grey-brown hair until I dyed it now it is light light Auburn and is currently fading back to the same grey brown color we all know and love. Other than that I am confident enough to say that I am pretty I mean better than most girls (I don't have acne no offense!) but I am not vain enough to ignore my obvious flaws like the face that my nose is to wide and I my lips are to Angelina Jolie like.
18. My favorite outfit is short shorts that measure at about four/five inches and a loose tank-top for lounging around the house and for the outside world I like to wear loose dark jeans and a black deep v-line t-shirt you'd be surprised by how many of those I own not that I am a goth but I just like to wear black and dark dark blue colors anything dark I like because it makes my skin stand out so much you could find me in a crowd.
18. I am pale. Not fair, not beautifully sun deprived. I am pale. AND PROUD! I am so pale you can almost see my blue blood veins on my neck, legs and back. But not in a creepy sickly pale kind of way just in a pale way.
19. I am allergic to the sun. I can't be outside for more than a hour without sunscreen or I will burn SO SO SO bad it is GROSS! I had to go to school with a sun burn once it was AWFUL!
20. I am a hopeless romantic although no guy has really ever swept me off my feet or caught my attention particularly -I mean yeah I've had a few crushes here and there but nothing that serious- I like to think this is because of my age and the face that the fates are writing the best love story ever for me. Not to mention only one boy (ever!) has told me he liked me... and it was some joke thing... (I am a failure...)
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys. (Way more...)
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
The one who won't let anyone tell her what not to be
My music preference is punkish/rockish music such as Avril Lavigne and Simple plan others in that type of music I play no instruments although if I could choose on it would be electric guitar oh and I love love love orianthi for she is amazing.
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not authorised to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
38) I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse in the Whomping Willow.
52) I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.
53) I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.
54) I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water ballons.
55) I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.
56) I am not allowed to tell the Revenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the libray has been closed down.
57) I am not allowed to tell Lockheart that his fanclub is waiting in the Whomping Willow.
58) I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
59) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
60) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
61) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
62) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
63) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
64.)House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
65.)I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
66.) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
67.)I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snapes private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
68.) I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
69.)I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
70.) I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
71.) I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
72.)The next time that I see Rita Skeeter, I am not to threaten her with a can of Raid.
73.)I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
74.)A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
75.) Hogsmeade village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy. “
76.)I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
77.). I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
78.)Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
79.)Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
80.)Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
81.)I may not have a private army.
82.) I must not substitute chocolate-flavored laxative for Professor Lupin's prescription-strength chocolate.
83.)Nor am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
84.)I am not the wicked witch of the west.
85.) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
86.) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
87.) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
89.)I shouldn't use Photoshop to create incriminating photos of my house prefects or tutors.
90.)I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
91.) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
92.) I will not test my Potions assigments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
93.) - Especially not all of them at once.
94.) I will not try to hock off my old piercings as "priceless Muggle artifacts."
95.) I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos.
96.)Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
97.)I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by the Headmaster, tapping an hourglass and looking at him impatiently. Or, for that matter, Harry Potter.
98.)When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
99.)Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
100.)The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
101.)I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
102.)I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
103.)I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
104.)I am not allowed to ask Professor Dumbledore if the size of his beard is 'compensating for something'.
105.)I will not create a betting pool on that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
106.)Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
107.)I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
108.). - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
109.)If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
110.) I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
111.)I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
112.)I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
113.)It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says All the good-looking ones die young with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
114.)I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
115.)I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad bad nightmare about Harry
116.)I will not charm a poster of myself on Draco's wall, no matter how much I know he wants it.
Unsafe External Link