Author has written 7 stories for Historical, Young Adult, Friendship, Fantasy, and General.
So, you've stumbled (somehow) on my profile. In case you want to know, here's who I am.
Name: Well, I'm not going to give out my real name, but you can call me SpiderFingers
Age: It varies. But at the moment, 19.
Favorite quote as of now: Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars...
To explain the screen name, my sister calls me spider fingers. And in case it wasn't blatantly obvious, I play the piano. While it's not the reason I exist, it's a main point in my life. I've been playing since I was five years old and I still enjoy playing and teaching myself new pieces. Like Yiruma. Which I totally recommend if you haven't heard of him yet and I don't really know how you couldn't have since he's only the best composer in the world and he writes the most gorgeous music I've ever heard and he's totally awesome to play and yeah, that was my rant. (Look up River Flows in You, Maybe, and Dreams, you won't regret it...)
I love to listen to Broadway and Disney (so call me cliche, but I like it anyway). The only way I know pop songs is through Glee, sadly enough. I like the singing much better than the actual show. But I'll listen to the occasional song on my own if I see it on YouTube and it looks interesting. And Justin Bieber bugs the heck out of me for some reason that I can't quite explain.
Before I bore you all with my opinions on certain music, I'll tell you that I'm an obsessive writer (and grammar police to my friends' annoyance) and reader.
HARRY POTTER RULES THE WORLD.
Or, as my friend Lindi would say, Lord of the Rings does, but I really don't see how that would work.
Getting back to writing...
I've been writing since I was in 8th grade, when I randomly wrote a story about the Vietnam war. And in case you're wondering, I have this thing where I combine lots of emotion/angst and death and all that. I don't know what it is, but I'm much better at writing that stuff then the cheerful fluff. *shrug* Also I'm gonna get cliche over here and say that I absolutely LOVE feedback and reviews, even if they're critical, cuz hey, how else does one improve? So yeah, if you like my stories/poems/general angst, please, please, please let me know.
I'm addicted to cop/crime shows such as NCIS, NCIS: LA, The Mentalist, and Castle. Which may the reason for my fascination with all things forensics...
I have no clue what I want to do with my life. Maybe something with music, maybe something else, no idea. I guess I'll figure that out eventually. =)
1. YOUR REAL NAME: I'm not saaaaying
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: First 3 letters of real name plus -izzle: Avi-izzle (???)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Favorite color and favorite animal: Orange Dog (honestly, who'd hire me...)
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: 2nd Favorite color and favorite drink: Green Snapple (pppfft Look out world! Here comes Green Snapple! *snort*)
5. YOUR ARAB NAME: 2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mom's middle name: Vufoemy (That makes no sense at all whatsoever)
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mother's and father's middle name: Lucy Lee (I like it)
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black and the name of one your pets: Black G. Hunter (don't ask, it was a goldfish)
8. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Strawberry Trip (take it from me, tripping sucks)
9. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accessory: Blue Patch (oooh! I like that!)
10. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Your middle name and street you live on: Shifra Eastmoor (It sounds pretty professional actually)
11. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: First 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first: Hauav (ooookay, it could work)
12. YOUR STREET NAME: Favorite ice-cream and favorite cookie: Coffee Chocolate Chip (uuum...)
Now some randomness I find funny:
-A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting next to you in your cell going "Let's do it again!" (my friend would totally say that...)
-1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you. (and it probably is knowing me)
-You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff ... I laugh even harder (cuz I'm just like that)
-Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't. (and my parents wonder why I'm so not informed)
-A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. (agreed)
-Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. (and I like that just cuz I'm morbid)
-I didn’t fall. The floor just needed a hug. (I'm that person who falls up the stairs...)
-If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight. (now I have to ask you how long it took you to get that)
-Teacher ends the class early with “Okay that’s enough for today; I need to update my Facebook status." (and that's how we know we're living in 2012)
-Sorry, I can’t hang out. My uncle’s cousin’s sister in law’s best friend’s insurance agent’s roommate’s pet goldfish died. Maybe next time. (now figure it out)
-You know you should go to sleep when the sheep you're counting start to hit the fence. (except usually when I'm that tired, I'm not bothering to count sheep, but whatever, it's funny anyway)
-9 out of 10 experts agree that the 10th one should really chill out.
(and similar to the one above:) -9 out of 10 Americans believe that out of 10 people, one American will always disagree with the other nine.
-Researchers at a major university have discovered that no one really cares if you work at a major university. (that's just one of my all time favorites)
So I think that's enough before you people get really weirded out by my sense of humor...
Anyways, that's really all I have to say about myself, so yeah. I hope you like my stories and stuff!
Unsafe External Link