Author has written 10 stories for Manga, Romance, Fantasy, Love, and Life.
So, there is simultaneously not much to say and a heck of a lot to say.
I guess I should start by saying that I have a fanfiction.net account under the same pen name. If you want to know more about me, I suggest you check out my FFN profile, because I'm not copying everything onto here. Also, FFN is my primary home, I guess you could say; my primary residence. I write a hell of a lot more fanfiction than I do original fiction. In fact, at this point, I only have maybe two or three stories that may or may not be published here.
The bare bones:
I'm a young girl in high school. I'm in choir. I'm a debater. I will refer to these things a lot. I write primarily yaoi romances, though I will occasionally write het and/or adventure/friendship/non-romance.
So that's it for now. I may add more later, depending on my mood. Happy reading!
So... my writing style on FPC will probably be different from my primary style on FFN. [Not that I really have a style on FFN; I try each style I've even seen at least once.] Also, my FPC stories will probably be shorter than my FFN fics for now. Like, mostly drabble/ficlet-length instead of full-fledged one-shots. My FPC characters will, for the most part, be unnamed. IDK why, but I write better original fiction when I don't name my characters. My original fics tend to be darker than my fanfics, so don't expect too much fluff here. I think that's about it on my writing style, but I'll probably add more as time goes on.
Stories in progress
I don't do this on FFN, because I have so many ideas that I want to write or may be writing or will be writing at any given time, with more coming all the time, and I change my projects so often it's not realistic to try and keep my few readers updated. However, I have very few projects that are non-fanfiction-related, so it's more plausible to do it here.
UnnamedVampire!fic--My major project. It's going to be long, and convoluted, and kinda crazy. It plays off the (apparently now disproved) theory that humans only use about 10% of their brain power, and "vampires" can use parts of the other 90%. Aerie Byrne is a 15-year-old vampire who was Changed shortly after birth, and was abandoned after being Changed. He has one friend, Tessa Moore, who is two years younger. Shortly after his 15th birthday, he is visited by Arissa Thorne, who claims to be a vampire as well, and a cycle of events is set into motion that involves more than Aerie can ever imagine. I have a whole 2-page Microsoft Word document that gives all the details, character bios, plot thoughts, and other details about this story. PM me if you want to read it.
UnnamedCollab!fic--My friend Roy and I are doing a collab!fic. It's about a high school boy who has multiple personality disorder, but he's hidden it from, like, everyone for his entire life. He has two sides: good boy Riley and bad boy Andrew. He meets a girl, Arianna, and a whole crazy love triangle ensues. Andrew is in love with Arianna, but Arianna loves Riley. We don't have much plot yet, but that's what this is.
L is for Love, or L is for Losers--Basically the cliche love story between to best friends. Raven is a cynic who thinks love is a stupid and implausible thing. Lizzi is a hopeless romantic who has always dreamed of feeling her heart flutter for The One. Neither of them ever dreamed they would fall in love with each other.
Highway to Hell/Fallen Angel--I'm not too sure about the title, though I'm leaning towards Fallen Angel. This is a story set in Hell, after the death of 19-year-old Penelope "Penny" Wilmot. When she wakes up, she doesn't know who she is or where she is, only that her name is Penelope Wilmot (though she goes by Penny) and that she's searching for someone or something. During the course of the story, she meets and falls in love with the Devil, who tries to protect her from the imminent doom. Not a normal Hell story, it's more of a fantasy world that resembles Hell. You can PM me for details if you'd like.
Unsafe External Link