Author has written 3 stories for Nature, and Supernatural.
Hello my fellow readers! My name's Stormy, and I'm 14 as in July. I really enjoy reading, writing, and drawing. The oldest of my..."talents" would be drawing though, I've done that all my life. As of the past month, I have been practicing with people, and tablet drawings, and I'm told that I have great talent for art, and I KNOW I enjoy it. I wouldn't give that up for anything. My writing skills are not the best, but I'll keep doing so; to increase my skills. Like I said, I am not perfect, and I must get my encouragement from some people, right? Yeah, whether I really know them, or not, they encouraged me. Such as my two best friends, and one of the most kind guys I know: TrueLeaf. He's helped me a lot, but not just by giving me tips, I've read from his stories and I've learned a lot. He writes really interesting stories, so I recommend him to you!
Now, enough about the supposed skills I behold, I do have a life outside of these things. Such as taking care of all the animals I have, almost like a farm. 2 horses, 20 chickens, 6 dogs, and 7 cats. I have more interests inside, but I do enjoy horseback riding, singing (even though I have no talent in that, it's still fun), and...well, talking. I have tons of websites all over the web where you can see my work, or get in touch with me. But if you want to become...lets say...my friend, you'll have to Private Message me, and we can get to know one another.
Here's some examples on where you can find my work:
I support most GirlXBoy, GirlXGirl, and BoyXBoy parings. So, in just about all my stories, there will be at least one of each. That's my fair warning, if you don't like, then don't read my stories.
My favorite couples are:
Amazing World of Gumball: GumballXDarwin, BananaJoeXIdaho, TinaXGumball, DarwinXCarrie, NicoleXRichard, GumballXCarrie, PennyXCarrie, and TeriXBobert
Teen Titans (Go!): BeastBoyXRaven, BeastBoyXStarfire, BeastBoyXRobin, RobinXStarfire, CyborgXBumblebee, and KidFlashXJinx
Percy Jackson and The Olympians/The Heros of Olympus: PercyXAnnabeth, HazelXFrank, HazelXLeo, LeoXPiper, LeoXCalypso, LeoXNico, NicoXPercy (more brotherly than romantically), ThalilaXNico, ThalilaXLuke, ThalilaXLeo, ThalilaXPercy (little), PiperXJason, JasonXReyna, ReynaXLeo, ReynaXPercy, and the other canon pairings!!!
The Mortal Instruments: ClaryXJace, AlecXMagnus, SimonXIsabelle, SimonXMaya, MayaXJordan, and...bromantic AlecXJace
The Darkest Powers Trilogy CholeXDerek, SimonXTori (?)
Ancient Darkness: RennXTorak
Adventure Time: FinnXMarceline, JakeXLady, FinnXMarshal Lee, and FionaXMarshal Lee
Regular Show: MordecaiXRigby, MordecaiXMargaret, and RigbyXElein
How to Train Your Dragoon: Hiccup and Astrid, and RuffnutXFishlegs
Hunger GamesKatnissXPeeta, GaleXKatniss, and FinnickX(?)
I'd have to say, out of all my fave pairings, there is a top two, being Gumwin (Gumball/Darwin) and LavaShipping (Kai/Cole)...and yes, they're both guy/guy couples, which I know I may get a ton of hate for, but I like it, but I do ship each character with other people, whether it's gay or straight, it's a ship. And no one can change my mind.
Here my little cupcakes, have some weirdo stuff I like!!!
My life is like nail polish,
When you first apply it, it looks amazing. The beautiful colors and designs really make it look special.
But then, there is a crack, or a chip, or some other blemish. It's not that big of a deal, so you leave it be.
And then the crack turns into a larger crack, or the chip grows larger, so that it is now rather noticeable.
Then, you panic. You take the same color and try to cover it up. It looks alright, but you could still tell it had been broken.
Eventually, all of the polish begins to wear and break off. The colors become less bright and beautiful, and more dull and lifeless.
Soon enough you don't care enough to cover it back up, and it all breaks off, leaving the nails exposed.
After a while, you get tired of plain nails, and put the cover back on them again, hiding all the old nail polish blemishes under a new coat of another bright color.
Nail polish reminds me of life.
Because no matter how many covers you pull, or how many brave faces you put on, there is still a broken person underneath.
My life is like nail polish.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time” When someone walks in.
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
“Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”
“Wow," Thalia muttered. "Apollo is hot."
“How did you die?"
“Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die.”
“Jesus!” Luke exclaimed.
“Stay away from my blades. In fact, don’t touch any of my weapons without my permission.”
“Don’t order any of the faerie food,” said Jace, looking at her over the top of his menu. “It tends to make humans a little crazy. One minute you’re munching a faerie plumb, the next minute you’re running naked down Madison Avenue with antlers on your head. Not,” he added hastily, “that this has ever happened to me.” – 193
“A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance novel covers?” – Jace, 20
“Have you tried talking to her?” “No,” Jace said, “we’ve been punching her repeatedly in the face instead. Why, do you think that won’t work?”--
“...I'm pretty sure he didn't actually care one way or the other whether I lived or died." "Now you're being too hard on him," Jace said. "I'm sure he'd rather you died.”--
“You never called me back. I called you so many times and you never called me back." "Your city is under attack. The wards have been broken, and the streets are full of demons. And you want to know why I haven't called you?" "I want to know why you haven't called me back." "You're an idiot!" "Is... that why you haven't called me? Because I'm an idiot?”--
“They probably think I'm going outside to run in circles and bark at the moon.”--
Unsafe External Link