Author has written 4 stories for Young Adult.
Hi, I'm Captainforkz. You may know me from fanfiction. Check out my bio and my stories there!
Hey! I am new to fictionpress, but I do alot on fanfiction. My favorite series are Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, Kane Chronicles, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, the Matched trilogy, and the Divergent series.
Likes: any music, playing viola, reading, Greek mythology (I am part Greek), CANDY, and the color blue.
Dislikes: One Direction, Justin Bieber, cheesy stories, OOC stories, veggies, and Twilight.
My pin name came from myself. One of my favorite YouTube Minecraft gamers name is CaptainSparklez. The word Captain seems powerful. And with Forkz, I just never eat anything with a spoon. I am a fork :)
My stories: Twine: A girl moves to Hawaii after her dad is arrested and she loses her arm
The Chanel: A girl meets her friend after she dies and they both look for her murderer.
Salem: A girl in Ireland is accused of being a witch.
Gone: The first book wheere people are illegal.
95% of teens would scream and cry if Justin Beiber was about to jump off a building. Repost if you're the 5% that would be sitting on the lawn shouting "Do a flip!" and eating popcorn and drinking coke
75% of teenage girls would die if One Direction told them that breathing was over rated. If you are the twenty five percent, who would laugh at other's stupidity, then copy and paste.
J.K. Rowling proved that books can be more than five hundred pages log. Stephanie Meyer proved that all books don't have to be five hundred pages long. If you agree, copy and paste.
I watched the film Kony 2012 on YouTube for free. I am making a difference by telling you who Joseph Kony is. We want to make him a household name. Not to celebrate him, but to bring his crimes to the light. For more than twenty years, Kony has been kidnapping children in Uganda to make them slaves or child soldiers. Many children and families live in fear of being kidnapped. To find out how you can help, go to YouTube and watch the short film Kony 2012 to see what you can do.
Did you konw taht the hmaun mnid can porescs wrods taht are sepleld worng as lnog as the frsit and the lsat ltteer are the smae, and the new wrod frmoed is not arleday a rael wrod? Cool?
Could you read that? Cuold you raed taht?
Vote Bingles for presidents! Bingle bell, bingle bell, bingle bell rocks
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
Not telling you, I'm afraid of the world.
4) Your current relationship status? Single
5) Does your crush like you back?
I would hope so. He did, as of last year.
6) What is your current mood?
7) I deleted this question, it was creepy.
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
I have an awful feeling I am.
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I don't know, lots of things.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
Some Nights by Fun.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
HannahBananaMcKenzie- someone on fanfition
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
Someone from fifth grade named Emilee.
17) When was the last time you cried?
Two days ago
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
French Vanilla Latte
22) What's your biggest secret?
23) Favorite color? Blue
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows? Sometimes
25) What are you? A human being. Just kidding. Your worst nightmare!
26) Do you speak any other language?
A little Spanish.
27) What's your favorite smell? Skunk, rosemary, and rubber.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nooooo. Who wrote these questions?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
About the next color I'm going to dye my hair.
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Johnson. Or mine. My name is pretty cool, but no one can spell it.
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name and a fancy name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Green Sweet Tea
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name):
She doesn't like her middle name, I vowed never to tell.
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Wait, a pet's name is what they ask when someone tries to hack into your credit card account. So I'm not telling you. Sorry.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
I'm in my dad's basement and he doesn't read, so no books.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
5:09. I really have to get checked for ADHD.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad watching NASCAR
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, coming back from Culver's
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A white spirit wear shirt, and pajama pants even though it's five oclock in the afternoon.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Five minutes ago. The referee on NFL did the cha-cha.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A whole bunch of rock and roll album covers. Not mine.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah, it's been creepy.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's not as creepy as the last one I took.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Wreck It Ralph
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd go out to dinner
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Um... I don't know. There's many things wrong with this world.
19. George Bush:
What about him?
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Don't know. Lots of good names to choose from.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
1) Are you wearing braces? -No, but I have to get them again. Uh.
2. What kind of cell phone do you have?- One that you can talk on.
3. What color is your purse/wallet?- I don't use my purse, and don't have any money to put in a wallet.
4. What is your body's best feature?- My eyes, I guess.
5. Do you hug teachers often? No. On a creeper scale I'd rate this seven. Who hugs teachers?
6. What is your birthday?- Sometime between January 1st and December 31st.
7. What is your favorite name for a girl?- Dont know.
8. For a boy?- Dont know.
9. What is your favorite movie?- The Hunger Games
10. What color shirt are you wearing right now?- White
11. Who is your favorite celebrity?- Josh Hutcherson!
12. Look back at #10. Did you have to look to see what color shirt you were wearing?- No
13. What is your favorite subject in school?- Lanuage arts and or Orchestra
14. What is your favorite teacher's name? (last only, or initials)- None yah
15. What is your dream career?- Attorney, but I want to be a part time author
16. Do you like to volunteer?- No, I don't really have time.
17. Are you active in a church/youth group?- Not recently.
18. What is your favorite number?- 7
19. What is your favorite fruit?- Either apples or watermelons
20. What is your favorite store?- Um... I dont go shopping often. Kroger's?
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM?
I'm very clumsy, so I have lots of scars.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Hunger Games posters, Harry Potter poster, pictures of me as a pony or an emo, Guitar chords poster, artwork, etc.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I cry in my sleep monthly.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Anything excpet jazz
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Lots of things about the past
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Average height for my age
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Coconut Breeze from Bath and Body Works
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Brown eyes, any color hair.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Dont have a boyfriend, so not anytime soon
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pepperoni, and just pepperoni
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Chinese white rice and sweet and sour chicken
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
My grandma gave me a necklace
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
In my hands
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Dont know. Kohl's?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yes a kitty cat
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
What? Going where?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Dont know. I'm a social freak.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Does the local news crew count?
37. FIRST JOB?
Working in my school library
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes, but my friend didn't understand what I was saying
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
Scouring FanFiction for another quiz to put on my profile
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My writing style
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes, and I have to get them again
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
More than one
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
A woman my mom worked with in a bar. She was a part time ballerina.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Head and Shoulders
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Everything I do :)
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
The Cheetah Girls. Got that in third grade.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Sitting down and thinking.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
my aunt's house
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Less than thirty. Most are relatives.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes, i hate mac n cheese, I'm a picky eater
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
That he doesnt hate me.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Changes evrey week
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Dont watch much TV. House Hunters?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Three days ago. We did Zumba in gym.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Yes, are there more?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENINGING TO?
My dad watching TV.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Breathe Me by Sia
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Gale. One Direction. Justin Bieber. Twilight
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
I dye it every moth.
86. EYE COLOR?
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
The day the next Rick Riordan book comes out
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A book and candy
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
Dont have a license
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Reached by Ally Condie
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Dont have one
This is my own original questionaire. I love these things! Tell the truth!
1. Who did you copy and paste this from?
I made this myself!
2. What is your favorite TV show?
3. Favorite song?
Dont have one, changes every week.
4. How many personal friends do you have?
Less than seven.
5. What are you listening to right now?
My dad watching the Simpsons.
6. Are you proud of what you have written on fanfiction?
7. What's your favorite color?
8. Now take that color, and put it before your favorite word. That is your new name.
9. Do you like your new name?
10. Have you ever thought about what your firends would say after you died? What would they say?
Yes, I have. I think they'll be all sad. I don't know what they would actually say, though.
11. Do you think these questions are lame?
Yes, even though I wrote them. I'm lame.
12. Are you actually old enough to be on fanfiction?
13. What do you want to be when you're older, if you're not old enough to have a job?
I want to be an attorney, but a part time author.
14. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Cheyenne Elizabeth-Annabelle Johnson. I like really long names.
15. What's your favorite type of candy?
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
There's a lot of things. Um.. my hair I guess. It's out of control.
17. What are the top five things you like to hate on?
1. Twilight. 2. Team Gale people. 3. Justin Bieber. 4. One Direction. 5. Dylan from Maximum Ride. Not necessarily in that order.
18. If you were born as someone from the opposite gender, what would your parents have named you?
19. Are you one of those people who are embarressed about their middle name?
No, though I wish it was longer.
20. Final question. One a scale of one to ten, how creepy was this quiz?
I wrote it, and I didn't intend for it to be creepy, so 2.
What's your name?
None yah. But my secret name is Phillis. Fine, the first three letters are Lil
Old enough to know better
Don't know what this is. I'll look it up. It's Gemini. So, Zodiac and Astrological are the same thing.
Between 5 feet and five six.
Average, I guess.
Right now? It's blond with a light green streak in it.
Are you in love?
Are you lying to me?
No, but I'm not telling you the whole truth.
Do you have an imaginary friend?
More than a hundred. I can name them. Josh, Joey, Joe, Trina, Ann, Adam, Barbara, Amy, Shey, Anna, Jake, Kenedy, Alex, Haley, I could go on. Kate, Kathie, Lizzie, Milo, Kristi, Ashley, Cleo, Danger, Alex, Kayla, Aphrodite, Marvin, Ethan, Sam, Ella, Ellis, Cam, Caden, Calin, Callie, Hope, Faith, Grace, Kay, Brea, Aubrey, Will, Andrew, Tella, Hannah, Cally, Lucy, Alysia, Melody, Natalie, Ryan, Jamie, Jazz, Jen, John, James, Jade, Cassie, Emmy, Ben, Lily, Cori, Jaci, Xander, etc. I have more and I could keep going.
Do you want an imaginary friend?
I suppose I have plenty. I might want more.
Look to your left. What do you see?
What were you doing at 6:45 this morning?
Sleeping, getting ready for Black Friday.
What was the last thing you yelled?
Uh. "Messuhgottagope." Don't ask why.
Do you believe in magic?
Don't know. I'm pretty confused on how I can move things around with my mind.
Do you believe in faeries?
Not really. Maybe a few years ago.
Who's your crush?
It begins with a T. That's all I'm gonna tell you.
Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs?
More than once?
What did you do when you got to the bottom?
Either started crying or got up and pretended I didn't do it.
When you fell down those stairs, where were you?
At home. And once at school. A teacher yelled at me.
Type with your feet.
What I was trying to say: I am so cool.
Was that fun?
No, my dad was looking at me like I was a freak.
Run around the house. How do you feel?
Like I should do my essay, but I don't feel like it.
Do you own a credit card?
No. Too young. Don't have any money.
Do you like to shop?
I would if I had money to buy things.
What was the last thing you bought?
Boots and a pair of pants.
Do you have any children?
No, last I checked I hadn't... yeah. No young-ins.
Are you married?
Who's your crush?
I can't post his name on the Internet.
What's your favorite color?
Either apples or watermelon.
Quick! You have to save the world!
Oh. The world is failed. Sorry :/
Someone has a knife to your back.
Ninja reflexs kick in. They're dead now.
Do you swear?
Only on accident, then I cover my mouth and look around.
Do your parents know you swear?
I don't usually cuss.
What is open on your computer?
Who was the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My dad and we were talking about Darth Vader.
Where are you?
At my house.
Look up. Now look back. What did you see?
The stars. Wait... where did my ceiling go??? WT@
What was the last thing you ate?
Some Strawberry Poptarts.
What's your personality like?
Don't know. Personally, I think its stupid.
Who do you have a crush on and will never have a chance with?
Why do you keep asking me his name? And I'm too young for a boyfriend, as my dad says.
What was the last thing you thought?
About stuff. Don't know.
Do you sleepwalk?
Do you sleep talk?
No, but I cry.
What's the worst dream you've ever had?
Long story. I cry every time I think about it.
Say "George Bush". What's the first thing that comes to mind?
You have a million dollars. What do you do with it?
Go out to dinner, buy books, etc.
What are you eating/ drinking now?
What are you writing write now?
About eleven stories. It's tiring when you have so much stuff in your head.
Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?
Sorry, I don't have a globe.
Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
No books. In my dad's mancave, and he doesn't read.
What can you hear right now?
My sister and my mom talking upstairs.
Have a conversation with the closest living thing.
ME: Hi, spider.
SPIDER NAMED SCARY: DAARR>
Turn on the TV. What's on?
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
What when you were last using the computer?
Unsafe External Link