Author has written 1 story for Haiku.
Here's copy paste materials!
Some funny things other authors have written:
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is, why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Life is like a pack of gum... I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
Growing old is mandatory...growing up is optional...
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
Note to Self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
Boys that make you cry aren't worth crying over; boys that are worth crying over won't make you cry.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties.
I make the cowardly lion look like the terminator.
I run with scissors because it makes me feel dangerous.
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
You know what makes letting go of a crush so hard? The fear that the moment you let go, they'll catch on.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back.
Join The Army, visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
Never fight an inanimate object.
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
I'm not overweight, I'm under tall.
A life? Cool! Where do I download one of those?
Stress: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.
"Shut up voices or I'll poke you with a fork."
Do I have to spell it out for you or scream it in your face?!
So what if we act like immature idiots? We're having fun.
I'm here because Heaven wouldn't take me, and Hell was afraid I'd take over.
If I asked for your opinion, I'd take the tape off your mouth.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas.
Officer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
trips* I did NOT just fall. You have no proof.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Well, the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Welcome to the Ool. There's no "p" in it, and let’s keep it that way.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance?
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made the horn louder.
“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them more.
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
I'm not random, I just have many th- OH LOOK!!! SOMETHING SPARKLY!!!
4 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN AND WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED DIABOLICAL
1. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
2. One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of white hair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, Momma, how come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
3. The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
4. The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT, I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with many things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, flyaway111, physics chick, CrazyNerdyFangirl, kiki1607, Cirruz The Night Elf, rana2001,
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this
(I underlined does I REALLY relate to)
Things about myself:
My hair colour: Very dark brown. As in, you-would-think-its-black kind.
My eye colour: Same as hair. Maybe a bit lighter, though.
Nickname(s) for myself: Rani.
Favourite colours: Black, dark purple, deep pink, sky blue, and dark green. I actually like all colours except grey. Grey. I don't like grey, not silver.
My favourite books: I CAN'T DECIDE!!!(Maybe The Hunger Games trilogy)
My top five favourite movies:
5) The Cat Returns
4) Kiki's Delivery Service
3) The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
2) Laputa: Castle in the Sky, and finally, the winner,
1) Nausicaa of the Valley of The Wind!
(Yes, my top five are all anime)
My favourite songs: 'That, that...ooh that one too, oh and can't forget this one! That, that, that, and...'
Too many things to write.
My favourite villians: Vermouth, Vlad Plasmius/Masters, Azula
I watched Young Dracula for hours (on the internet. Duh -.-) on Bram Stoker's 165th (Well... if he was alive) birthday, without even intending to do so.
I just don't want to watch/play something when I know a character I like is going to act stupid, embarrasing, or is making a HUGE mistake.
I once thought -when I hadn't slept for around 24 hours- something along the lines of : 'I feel like I have the whole world's mist, fog, clouds, steam, and smoke in my head.' It really is weird. It's like you see/do/smell/hear/feel something, but it doesn't register in your mind. Watching Young Dracula like that is not a good idea. And let me tell you, I don't use my own advice.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what it was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jamb
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
I learned today that only 14% of us eat watermelon seeds. I eat them too!
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, StarDragon411, Mystic Katt, TrueThinker, Softballgirl9411,Witchdoctor42, zara2148,rana2001
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, ZeratheNightDancer, Acegik13, Ryuu-Chiyo, Akemi-Chiyo, Archangel's Requiem, Animegirl92, CSIBeauty, Shining Zephyr, EmoGwyddoniaeth2, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, Daydreamer71, -EHWIES, Shewhodanceswithdragons, That Bloody Demon, Zara2148,rana2001
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you believe that over half of all you say/write/think doesn't come out right and is complete stupidity, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your a CHOC AHOLIC -TALK AHOLIC -OR A-SHOP AHOLIC then copy and paste this!
If you love cute, wittle, insy-tinsy puppies and kittens copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can't wait till the end of school copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE anime, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then copy and paste this to your Profile.
If all the Japanese you've learned, you've learned from watching Anime, copy and Paste this to your profile.
If you think Japan is cool copy this to your profile.
If you have a mad fascination with the Japanese culture, copy and past this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
99.8 of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your profile. Sorry Naruto fans.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book/cartoon/movie/TV show/anime and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings! If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile! LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Who ever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have embarassing memories that make you want to smack yourself copy this into your profile.
If you believe in world peace, paste this in your profile.
If you believe in recycling, paste this in your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar o f Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a can of cashews: Warning: May contain cashews. (Really? I never would have guessed!)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
Some random quotes
"Sanity is optional"
"Do you need a reason? ...Do you need a reason to save someone's life? ...People kill each other and I don't understand why, but for saving a life, is a logical reason necessary?"
-Kudo Shinichi, Detective Conan
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
“In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!”
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
“You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”
“I'm afraid that sometimes you'll play lonely games too. Games you can't win 'cause you'll play against you.”
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
“I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues."
“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.”
“I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.”
"Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them"
The following is a true story written by an educational psychologist and her experience on a plane.
On a flight to Florida, I was preparing my notes for one of the parent-education seminars I conduct as an educational psychologist.
The elderly woman sitting next to me explained that she was returning to Miami after having spent two weeks visiting her six children, 18 grandchildren and ten great-grandchildren in Boston.
Then she inquired what I did for a living.
I told her, fully expecting her to question me for free professional advice.
Instead she sat back, picked up a magazine and said, "If there's anything you want to know, just ask me."
Unsafe External Link