Home Community Fiction Action A Blow Up In Your Face, Eat Your Heart Out, Wanna Be That Guy Community!
A Blow Up In Your Face, Eat Your Heart Out, Wanna Be That Guy Community!
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Action, Since: 12-02-09
Founder: InkredibleRed - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 2924
This is a community for all of those writer-reader-skimmers who graze on stories of excitement and exploding action. Put on your reading glasses or even set up your own little installment in this archive because-well-entertainment is life no?

After the Apocalypse by Carson Numetzky reviews
One hundred and fifty years after a nuclear war crippled the World. Earth has since recovered to a certain degree and so has its people. Nations draw political boundaries, both old and new. Centuries old ideals, rivalries, and enemies still plague a damaged World swimming in conflict and conspiracy. Different people from around the globe simply try to survive. Try...
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 17 - Words: 28,335 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/15/2013 - Published: 6/7/2010
The Elites by DnAPnK-Kuro Kaze reviews
Everything was just a game, a game of appreciation. However, everything became a war, a war where no one wins...
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,344 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/18/2010 - Published: 12/24/2009
BlackJack by mangame reviews
My name is Jack Stryker, and I'm a secret agent. It's my job to take on criminals and syndicates too big for the police to handle. But there's more than just code-names and gunfights in my job. It's tough, real tough.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,724 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/29/2009
Mischief by Heronkai reviews
They were born with these powers. They used them to steal to save. But little did they know they were part of something bigger than they knew. Redo of a story. Read and review. Please help me as I wirte it. Thanks
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,096 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/3/2009 - Published: 7/28/2009