Home Community Fiction Romance A Cup of Mocha Slash
A Cup of Mocha Slash
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 04-05-08
Founder: YawnieBug - Stories: 58 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 1743
M/M love. A big collection of beloved (GOOD) slash fiction. We have your fix. ;) (Assistant staff welcome.)

Sonreirse by fragmented blue reviews
A collection of stories, all revolving around a single setting: Sonreirse Beach. Sixth story: two things Brian has kept secret from his parents: first, that he's applying as a theater major; second, that he's dating his best friend, Rafa.SLASH.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,812 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/30/2009 - Published: 11/11/2008
Be Still My Heart by fragmented blue reviews
The thing about Derek is, he's so different from me. He's outgoing; I'm shy. He's popular; my best friend is my dog. He plays basketball; I like to dance in the hallway. But somehow, he likes me. And me? I think it's too good to be true. SLASH
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,702 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Complete
Quinntessential by the milk bottle reviews
SLASH. Elliot's pretty sure his temperamental flat mate, Quinn, has a problem with him. But since he likes to call himself a pacifist, he'd rather watch MythBusters than find out why.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 98,094 - Reviews: 3031 - Favs: 1,474 - Follows: 1,705 - Updated: 8/28/2011 - Published: 5/10/2008
The Storyteller by Rachel Lynn reviews
When the king gathers all the storytellers of the land, Blue finds himself amongst the ones called. But there are more interesting things in the palace than the stories being told. M/M. Slash. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,893 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/19/2006 - Complete
Kan Ya Ma Kan by fragmented blue reviews
Slash. Oneshot. "He dies young," the witch tells him. "That is his path." "And mine?" Alan asks. "You are born to help him, and to guide him. And to mourn, because you love him."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,420 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Complete
Solitude and Synergy by fragmented blue reviews
A fairytale in which the damsel in distress is locked away by her evil mother, and the dashing prince comes to save her from doom and ill fate. And if the damsel happens to be, well, not a damsel? Well, the prince is more than fine with that, too. [SLASH]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 33,861 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 320 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 2/12/2008 - Published: 5/26/2007 - Complete
Outside Castle by fragmented blue reviews
[slash] [oneshot] Will finds a boy outside his apartment, a boy who reminds him of someone, a boy who hides his past, a boy who forces him to remember his own.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,740 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Complete
Ink Stained Glass by fragmented blue reviews
It’s not a vow, it’s not a promise, it’s not a relationship it’s a habit, like chewing on fingernails, the way they watch each other. About two boys, a cracked glass wall they think separates them, and a notebook full of words. [slash][oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,779 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 22 - Published: 8/9/2007 - Complete
Motherland by fragmented blue reviews
[slash] So basically I am in love with this guy. He's cute, smart, adorable, and doesn't speak English all that well. But then again, I've always thought British accents were highly overrated.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,571 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/15/2007 - Complete
Five Moderately Easy Steps to Having a Life by write-this-down reviews
[Slash] Liam mostly keeps to himself and spends his time painting, until one day a neighbor shows up with his mail. After that, it's only a matter of time until Liam finally gets the hang of actually having a life. OneShot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,173 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 568 - Follows: 33 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete
Winter Storms by Freak-of-Spade reviews
Rayne is excellent at being himself. He deals expertly with the bruises and the blows, and the lies are natural to his tongue. He can look after himself. Until Aedan Winter decides he would make a far better job of it… SLASH BoyxBoy Shonen—ai Yaoi
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 62,143 - Reviews: 557 - Favs: 364 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 8/26/2008 - Published: 11/20/2007
The Lighthouse by thenorthface reviews
COMPLETE. Slash. Macon could barely handle fighting with his best friend. Everything only escalated from there. **UPDATED/EDITED AS OF 2/26/13**
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 56,675 - Reviews: 470 - Favs: 424 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 10/19/2008 - Published: 3/6/2007 - Complete
Love for Ransom by Lilias reviews
[Slash] Sev is your average smartass extraordinaire and a member of an elite class. Strange luck lands him in the company of a group of amateur robbers hitchhiking across the galaxy and trying not to kill each other in the process—as their hostage.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 16,021 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 8/6/2007 - Published: 9/16/2005
Finding Serendip by Lilias reviews
[Slash] [Oneshot] Malin, the superfluous but defiant fourth son of a cooper, is invited to the Emperor’s wedding—as the sacrifice. But when things go awry and Malin becomes the bride instead of the sacrificial lamb, things couldn’t get more complicated.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,764 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/17/2006 - Complete
Sourpuss by orbicland reviews
[slash] Lemon is forced to marry his millionaire stepbrother in exchange for insulin for his diabetic cat.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,105 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/23/2007 - Complete
Sandcastles by fragmented blue reviews
[slash] Simon and Charlie have always known each other, ever since they were children. Simon thinks Charlie doesn't care about him, and never will. And Charlie? Well, he's having enough trouble just trying to figure Simon out.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,845 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/22/2007 - Complete
The Sandman's Kiss by Lilias reviews
[Slash] Alek lives for the oblivion that sleep brings—and each day he drags himself through a life of abuse. What is a boy to do when he discovers he has unwittingly earned the attention of a charismatic walking myth: the Sandman? [complete]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 76,842 - Reviews: 563 - Favs: 650 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 1/8/2007 - Published: 12/18/2003 - Complete