Home Community General A&EP&S
A&EP&S
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-02-12
Founder: Seer of the Worlds - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 4166
Title stands for awesome and epic people and stories, (yeah, I know. This was the amasing title? Yeah, it is. Deal with it XD). These are stories that I think are pretty good. Hope you like them.

Because Love Battles by KT Writes reviews
Grace Polk: telepath, cop, Best Aunt In Houston six years running, and nemesis of Nate Lassiter, the head of the Shifter Order. When her niece is left as the only witness to a brutal murder, Grace has no choice but to put aside her feud with the infuriating Lassie to stop the killer before he ties the last loose end.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,270 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/17/2012 - Published: 8/6/2012
I Picked My True Love With a Purple Pen by jabberwockyandthevorpalblade reviews
Dominique is a little rough around the edges. Shawn is more than just a pretty boy. Desiree is a bitch, thank you very much, tell her something she doesn't know. What they have in common: they're neighbors, they go to the same high school, they all have secrets. Feelings are complicated - hating one another isn't.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 43 - Words: 158,700 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 12/29/2015 - Published: 12/26/2010 - Complete
The Witches Well by Seer of the Worlds reviews
About six kids who stumble apon a mysterious well that can make anyone fall in love no matter what.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,050 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/14/2012 - Published: 8/22/2012 - Complete