Home Community General A Muddy Clarity
A Muddy Clarity
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-05-11
Founder: Raven of the Shades - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 3815
Poetry that has a musical overtone doesn't always have to be marked 'Song'.

The Band of Four by Dr. Doomsday reviews
Four travelers meet death on the road. How will it turn out?
Poetry: Fantasy - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,581 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Complete
Bad Mood by lostaria
So times people just find themselves falling into a bad mood- but are they able to get themselves out of it?
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 256 - Published: 2/28/2013 - Complete
Sanctuary by lostaria reviews
A place to collect your thoughts known only to you can become a blessing and a curse. On one hand you are at peace but on another you are lone...
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 369 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2/28/2013 - Complete
justwaitformeplease by Mending the Sky reviews
You swept into my life, change disguised as a hurricane.
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 74 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/1/2013 - Complete
A Muddy Kind of Clarity by Raven of the Shades reviews
A way of saying goodbye.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 101 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/5/2011 - Complete
Little Bird by Little-Storyteller
A little poem I wrote for my friends on the last day of school. And I'm just now getting around to posting it.
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 157 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/5/2011 - Complete
Questions by Raven of the Shades reviews
A song that could be seen as a random collection of ideas. It's called poetic license, people! Please read.
Poetry: Song - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 85 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Complete