Home Community General A Variety of Admirable Tales
A Variety of Admirable Tales
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-02-07
Founder: Twilight Starr - Stories: 305 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 4 - id: 759
This C2 is a grouping of diversified stories that are worth reading in my eyes. Mostly, they are romance, supernatural, and young adult. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

Do You Hear What I Hear? by GrannyP reviews
There are some thing you just don't want to hear. Especially when you're in a graveyard on Halloween.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,134 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/30/2008 - Complete
All that Glitters by Pink Parfait reviews
Venice, 1906. Because all that glitters is not gold. Oneshot.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,271 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/25/2008 - Complete
Hiding Blood by GrannyP reviews
A secret pregnancy. The unknown father. The real mother. A girl grows up to discover the truth about who she is. A short story in four parts. Inspired by actual events.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,434 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/7/2013 - Published: 8/15/2008 - Complete
Empty Stairwells by Mad for Figs reviews
[ONE SHOT] Everyday after fourth block, I'd walk through the same empty stairwell. Of course, it wasn't exactly empty considering how the most beautiful guy in school passed me everyday. Too bad he had no intentions of ever talking to me. [extreme fluff!]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,866 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 461 - Follows: 23 - Published: 12/15/2007 - Complete
All I Want for Christmas by Mad for Figs reviews
[ONE SHOT] I was the loser university student who still sat on Santa's lap at the mall. How was I supposed to know Santa was my age this year? After all, isn't St. Nick supposed to be an old, jolly fat man?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,455 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 405 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Complete
Someone's Looking for You by Mad for Figs reviews
-ONE SHOT- He hates me, but I like him. It's the typical unrequited love so I always try to avoid him at all costs. But when his best friend tells me to give him one second of my time, how can I say no? -DIALOG ONLY-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 944 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/6/2008 - Complete
Twenty Second Hugs by Mad for Figs reviews
-ONE SHOT- "They've been hugging each other since we turned into this hallway. How can anyone stand giving each other twenty second hugs?"... "Twenty second hugs. Only the people I truly love would ever have those moments with me."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 693 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/1/2008 - Complete
Organized Chaos by orangejuiceaddiction reviews
Dude, please check the locker number before you drop off love notes. One shot.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,224 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2008 - Complete
Little Tin Coke Stickies by lovebinge reviews
I don’t know how long we stood there embracing the warmth radiating off our bodies as our hearts throbbed in sync. It was simply then I realized I was holding my breath. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,184 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Complete
How I Became a Teenage Voyeur by candid reviews
How do you snag the hot senior's attention? Easy. Sneak up on him in the boy's locker room. One shot!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,578 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 48 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Complete
Because of You by AvatarSayden13 reviews
Because of you, I'll never stray to far from the sidewalk...' My first shot at a Songfic. Please R&R!
Fiction: General - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 873 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Complete
Until Murder Do Us Part by Maleika Winters reviews
Texas. The desert. A little farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. What could be more perfect for a family vacation? How could anything bad happen here? Alexiel Du Val didn't want to find out, but that's never stopped her before. Alex Book III
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,978 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/21/2009 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Complete
Strawberry Cake by candid reviews
I'm going to give YOU some strawberry cake,' he growled into my ear. I snorted. Aaron looked offended. 'What's so funny' 'I'm allergic to strawberries...' One shot!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,127 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Complete
Kiss Me by Loud Cancer reviews
Summary: A girl realizes that she’s about to graduate without getting her first kiss. Her best friend is more than willing to help with her predicament. one-shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,186 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/16/2008 - Complete
Moving On by Loud Cancer reviews
She realised that loving him and wanting him to be happy was not giving her the happiness she deserved. She realised she needed to move on and this could only happen if she confessed her feelings. So she rang the doorbell. One-Shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,820 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Complete
Of Dates and Zippers by I Quoth Nevermore reviews
Derek has loved Rosalie ever since he saw her back in Freshman year. In his senior year now, the Snowball Dance is the perfect opportunity to ask her out. What will happen? A story in exactly one hundred words Excuding the title. Read and Review!
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 104 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/30/2007 - Complete
Pandemonium by Katherine A. Rossetti reviews
All I wanted to do was go to Prom. By the end of the night I ran over my dog, accidentally killed Satan, found out my boyfriend is really an angel, became the new queen of Hell and ruined my 200 dollar dress. Life sucks.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 29,044 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 8/4/2005
The Knight by PandaPanda reviews
Tragic story of the knight who fell in love with the unattainable princess. //One-Shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Complete
RED Generation by Laura Turk reviews
You can't scream if you have no voice... Lucian is a young vampire with a terrible lack of control over his bloodlust. Lisa is a mute who lost her vocal cords to cancer. Love has a strange way of entering your life as soon as you let your guard down.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 19 - Words: 62,881 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 10/20/2008 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Complete
Breathe Me by meowza reviews
Then looking upwards, I strain my eyes and try to tell the difference between shooting stars and satellites from the passenger seat as you are driving me home. "Do they collide?" I ask and you smile, with my feet on the dashboard the world doesn't matter.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,434 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 6/26/2009 - Published: 3/4/2008 - Complete
My Opponents Serve by Jodirium reviews
[OnE ShOT] Ironic how so much can be said while one is surrounded by a single cup of coffee.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,049 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/20/2006 - Complete
Let it Snow by FreakierThanThou reviews
A light fluffy piece about snow. Can be interpreted as romance or friendship, just people enjoying the snow. Oneshot
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,590 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete
The Scariest Thing by FreakierThanThou reviews
The scariest thing you've ever seen, even when movies don't count, is pretty scary. An innocent, teasing question brings up painful memories of a moment in childhood surrounded by fear. Rated for safety. Oneshot
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,662 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/23/2007 - Complete
My Creation by Kitten Arcane reviews
I created a masterpiece, so intricately beautiful, and at the same time, horrifying. Written for my English class.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 184 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/3/2007 - Complete
Untitled by Kitten Arcane reviews
"I was in such a hysteric state I couldn’t think straight, my mind was muddled with dark and light thoughts, black and white thoughts, wrong and right thoughts. I could only see grey and so my judgment was blurred."
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/7/2006
259 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »