Home Community Fiction Romance A Very Romantic Notion
A Very Romantic Notion
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 03-04-13
Founder: cascaded - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - id: 4324
The best of the romance stories out there - reviews notwithstanding. Be it gay, bi, lesbian or hetrosexual, everything goes! So come on in and take a seat, grab the tissues and sink your teeth into these delicious stories. If you have any stories to reccommend, then let me know!

Just a Tad by xoxluurve reviews
ONE SHOT. “Aw, c’mon, Kee, you angry?” He smiled cheekily. “I’ll make it up to you, I promise. Three Kit Kat bars?” Damn. He took out the big guns. “Fine.” I snatched the bars before he could make me beg. “But only because I’m low on supplies.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 174 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 567 - Follows: 31 - Published: 2/1/2009 - Complete
The Matchmaker by StormDancer reviews
It is said that if you put your name in locker 420, the Matchmaker will find you your perfect match. So what happens when the arrogant spoiled brat is captivated and the matchmaker meets her match?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 137,441 - Reviews: 3408 - Favs: 3,830 - Follows: 1,347 - Updated: 8/19/2008 - Published: 11/3/2006 - Complete
Moonlight Serenade by Moonpress reviews
One night, four teenagers sprawled themselves out on a basketball court, and gazed up into the stars. Dianne found Orion immediately.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/24/2013 - Complete
A Lesson In Love 101 by Secretive reviews
My college roommate is dating a guy that seems to get a great deal of pleasure out of making my life hell – bad enough, right? Okay, now add to the fact that my family thinks I'm dating him and he's going along with it and you've got pure chaos.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,275 - Reviews: 715 - Favs: 530 - Follows: 615 - Updated: 5/24/2011 - Published: 2/4/2007
When You Own the Universe by Secretive reviews
He’s perceived as a spoiled rich kid that always gets what he wants. She’s seen as a cynical loner with an anger issue. But neither are truly what they seem what happens when they begin to notice this? What happens when he “buys” her for a week?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 112,384 - Reviews: 3610 - Favs: 3,308 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 3/25/2006 - Published: 10/16/2003 - Complete
False Facades by Maeven reviews
Sam Westlane is the new kid in the famous all boys Crestan High School for the rich and the spoiled ... There's only one problem. Sam is a girl.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 114,525 - Reviews: 7165 - Favs: 5,810 - Follows: 797 - Updated: 1/5/2009 - Published: 9/5/2003 - Complete
Catch My Breath by One Man Wolf Pack reviews
"You and I were different. We came from different worlds, and yet you were the one how taught me the value of love. You showed me what it was like to care for another, and I am a better man because of it. I don't want you to ever forget that." I rolled my eyes and laughed "Isn't that a quote from The Notebook?" He turned to me with a warm smile "Don't ruin the moment"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,431 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/11/2013 - Published: 3/31/2013
Note To Self: Learn Social Skills by QueenofRoses reviews
Katie was happy with her typical existence. Then, someone snaps her picture with the hottest-bachelor-under-25 and her life becomes a whirlwind of charity functions, fancy dinners, and...coming out parties... are you serious?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 32 - Words: 180,919 - Reviews: 1089 - Favs: 1,180 - Follows: 637 - Updated: 1/4/2012 - Published: 5/27/2008 - Complete