Home Community General Absofrickin' Random
Absofrickin' Random
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-23-07
Founder: Kirona of the skies - Stories: 26 - Followers: 0 - id: 827
We like it, we add it. Simple as that. Variety is good. Say it with us...

A Blood-Red Rose by Kyta Firenth reviews
The rose
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 347 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/21/2000
Christoforo Columbo by Princess of the Ruby Throne reviews
A story in which a moron steals a continent and many jelly beans are eaten. A satire my friend and I wrote for history class, about seeing Columbus' voyage from a different point of view, not regarding him as a hero.
Fiction: General - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,486 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/17/2001
Bored as a Jelly Bean and Others by Birdee reviews
A series of funny poems. Wouldn't it be boring to be a jelly bean? LoL.
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 4/30/2001 - Published: 2/27/2001
Walking on Water by Rachiru reviews
Faith that defies the laws of physics..
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 336 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/26/2003
The Zit by amazingblazes reviews
Another English assignment, this is in iambic pentameter. And it's funny!
Poetry: Life - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 75 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/19/2004
insomnia is underrated by no.peace.los.angeles reviews
the heater's muttering in the corner
Poetry: Life - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 97 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/24/2006 - Complete
Death By Presents by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
Widely considered the best GOTU fic until the GOTU Bachelor. The GOTU gang enjoys the winter holidays. And some . . . erm . . . "questionable" presents.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,238 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/14/2004
Stay Away! by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
My own poem made me cry. This is for you, Fluffy-Chan
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 209 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 7/30/2004
The Story You've Never Heard by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
Rated for Aycan's dirty mouth. I randomly got inspiration, so I started writing. A short little story from Aycan's Point of View.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 897 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 9/15/2004
A Classic Tale of Classic Events by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
A story of true love, intricate weddings, gummi worms of power, suicidal dragons, sinister sorceress sisters, nasty rumors, mountaintop fortresses, and of course, happy endings.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,880 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/23/2004
Death Whisper by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
Kryst officially has A PAST! A bit violent, mild language, and very angst-y. If you haven't read my story "Greava", you won't know who this guys is. But, you can read it anyways.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,844 - Reviews: 9 - Updated: 11/28/2004 - Published: 10/20/2004
Greava by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
When a timid girl escapes from a giant franchise, a bounty hunter with a serious attitude is sent out after her. The head of the company will do anything to get her back. She'll do anything to get away. Watch as the plot unfolds.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 20 - Words: 13,703 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 1/19/2005 - Published: 5/25/2004
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
This is kind of a satire, just so you know. It's about censorship of T.V. and video games. Which I think is stupid. If you don't like it, don't let them watch it. That simple.
Poetry: Politics - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 161 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/3/2005
Star Wars Quote Poem II: A Lesson for George Bush by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
Another Star Wars-based poem! Same disclaimer applies.
Poetry: Politics - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 82 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 6/2/2005
Heavy Metal by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
Ironic. A poem about heavy metal music: something one wouldn't usually find to be poetic.
Poetry: Song - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 125 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 7/5/2005
Pretty Poison by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
Nothing is real anymore. It's all just one big re-make. Creativity is at a loss. Children will grow up without even knowing what is real.
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 351 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 7/12/2005
Unholy Saints by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
You knocked her down. You shame your beliefs. This is what I have to say to you.
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 210 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/20/2006
My Love is a Sin by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
A little girl has to learn what is "right" and what is "wrong". Too bad she has the wrong teachers.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 308 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/25/2006
Xantos' Past Shortened Title by Moroni of the Mount of Ro reviews
Well ... It's Xantos' past. 'Nuff said.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,645 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/7/2007 - Complete
The Broom Closet: A journey into high school by Kirona of the skies reviews
Xantos, Kirona, Myila, and Aliasa are all locked in a Broom Closet. Just that is a recipe for disaster. But what the heck is up with this macaroni thing...? I had to change the rating because Aycan has a dirty mouth in chapter 4. Sorries!
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,148 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 12/26/2003 - Published: 9/13/2003
The Map Poem by Kirona of the skies reviews
This is possibly the weirdest poem I've ever written. I wrote it while waiting to see Harrison Ford at EAA, and didn't have any paper to write on so I used a map. Enjoy my product of uber-boredom!
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 78 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 7/30/2004
All There Is by Kirona of the skies reviews
Poetry born of my misery. w00t.
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 96 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 8/16/2005 - Complete
The Aftermath by Kirona of the skies reviews
Just a little something to get your mind working...war themed
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 149 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/13/2006
Conquering the Lake by Kirona of the skies reviews
Personal narrative assignment for Creative Writing...yay for kayaking.
Fiction: Biography - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/2/2007 - Complete
Back In the Day by Kirona of the skies reviews
I was forced into taking a dumb standardized test because of NCLB, and I was asked to write a story I could tell my grandkids about something I did when I was young. They were asking for it. Here's to you, George. I WANT THAT HOUR OF MY LIFE BACK.
Fiction: Biography - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 184 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/15/2007 - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »