Home Community Fiction Action Action/Adventure Stories for readers and writers.
Action/Adventure Stories for readers and writers.
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Action, Since: 06-24-08
Founder: zelth-ryj - Stories: 7 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 1899
Stories for people who like action/adventure stories. If you would like your story added or if you would like to join the staff please let me know.

Amazon by Keefin Bickmore reviews
A research group goes into the Amazon in search of new species of animals but what they find is Hell. Please review my story feedback is great. Most of my chapters will take about a month to post.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,764 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/7/2009 - Published: 8/2/2008
Condemned Fate by fromthemindofarrow reviews
Kidnapped in the dead of night, five boys and five girls must choose to either bond together to save their homes, or fight one another to save themselves.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,658 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 7/22/2008
The Legends of Dunnincove: Book 1 by Wynterra
For many years I have wondered the mountains and valleys of the land that once belonged to Dunningcove. I have carefully recorded all its legends, for it is said that in every legend there is a grain of truth.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 300 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/6/2008
Shadows of Twilight by Noah Gabriel reviews
Set in a fictional ancient Japan. Japan has been split into two halves: West and East, and now both are at war over the entire country. Thanks to the people who made characters. Dedicated to Liat
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 61,653 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/14/2009 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Complete
Heart of Darkness by Kassia Sakora reviews
Clair's family is killed and she must find the killer.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,822 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 2/27/2008