Home Community General Adam and Steve
Adam and Steve
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-16-09
Founder: xxTunstall Chickxx - Stories: 24 - Followers: 1 - id: 2375
Because he just couldn't love Eve.
The saddest, funnest, most raw with emotion and the most adorable stories that just make you melt. Because it's not always pink and blue, because being gay's not anything to be ashamed of.

Crown of Thorns by Caseus reviews
ONESHOT SLASH. If I see you loving me, do you let me see?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,760 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/15/2010 - Complete
Between The Trees by Caseus reviews
Slash, super fluffy oneshot - Jonah and Andy spend an afternoon in school under the trees, rather than in classes.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,426 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Complete
Off The Field by Caseus reviews
I-I heard you were sick," Brent said, staring at his shoes. "And your door was open. And um..." I miss having sex with you after football practice? / slash, oneshot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,203 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Complete
Jump, Don't Swim by Caseus reviews
The only way to repair a difficult relationship is with gifts, right? It’s going to be kind of hard for Skylar to repair his, since his gift is at the bottom of a frozen pond. SLASH, FLUFF, love, oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,367 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Complete
Don't Leave by Helizabeth reviews
Another Adam/Shane. A bit more violent than the last. Happy ending! MM, boy love, yaoi. the best of all worlds! Adam helps Shane! Shane is a little emo boy.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,959 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2009 - Complete
The Dork King by Helizabeth reviews
Mark likes football. And Kent. Kent likes his violin. And Mark. Too bad they're best friends... Dedicated to A Touch of Insanity for her birthday! I kept it clean for you!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,789 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/1/2009 - Complete
A DreamCrossed Reality by insanityxspeaks reviews
Daniel always said he first fell for my eyes. Then my smile. And then my heart. I never said I loved him. I just said “I fell.” Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 896 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/2/2008 - Complete
Lack of Tact by Kathleen Salo-Walters reviews
The Blades have just won a playoff game 8-7 in overtime, Clayton is bitching, Curtis is frustrated, and Adam just wanted some. (slash)
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/19/2003
Both Hands by staying-anon reviews
Brother's play their nightly ritual of a game. warnings: incestyness and slash
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,117 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15/2004
Upgrade to Dinner by Rappleart reviews
Cute little SLASH story about overcoming shyness in a very cute way. Jared finally notices the boy in his history class and gets a pleasant surprise. Warning: Slash, though very light and fluffy : Please RandR Thanks
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,176 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Complete
Sweet Like a Lemon, Precious Like a Stone by insanityxspeaks reviews
Slash. '“I love you,” David said softly. “Why?” Jason whispered, his never-ending eyelashes brushing against David’s cheek and David almost cried because Jason just couldn’t love Jason, not like David could.'
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,883 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/17/2008 - Complete