Home Community Fiction Sci-Fi Aliens, Time, Space: SciFi
Aliens, Time, Space: SciFi
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Sci-Fi, Since: 01-01-09
Founder: firemounrain - Stories: 78 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 2261
This is intended to be an inclusive and positive community of good science fiction work.

If you've been invited to be staff, it means that I admire your work. (Or that you're a good beta!) :)

If your story is in this C2 archive, it's because I read it (or at least the first chapter- ther's only so much time in a night) and thought that it was worth keeping track of.

Questions? Email me or message me- both are on my profile page (firemounrain)

Genetic sequencing as a diplomatic weapon by firemounrain reviews
When a lucky researcher gets a sample of the DNA of a visiting alien dignitary, her unauthorized experiments on it just might give Earth's ambassadors a chance to get ahead in negotiations.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 572 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Complete
Shrubbery by firemounrain reviews
What does the stupid teenage daughter of the human ambassador to a race of aliens who look like a shrubbery garden do?
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 566 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Complete
Destruction of Mankind by Random Dragon reviews
Sci-fi!!! I'm a big fan of Sci-fi, esp. Orson Scott Card... Enjoy!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,688 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 6/1/2001
Dreams of Uncertainty, Surrealism of Reality by KagamiNoRyukuKai reviews
Between dream and reality is a thin boundary. Cross it, and follow a simply college student through an adventure of a lifetime that was definitely not on any university description. One Prophecy, one dream, one power. What awaits him at the end? Find Out!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 55 - Words: 547,023 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/3/2009 - Published: 7/28/2007
Nemo by Angelique21 reviews
Nemo
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,742 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/4/2009 - Published: 4/5/2008
The Society of Heroes by Kasandora reviews
A superhero/comic book story; Ro-wan, a technopath alien, comes to Earth hoping to join a superhero team known as the Freedom Brigade, only to discover the team has disbanded. Meanwhile, two new heroes - The Scarlet Wonder and Gambler - are born. R&R!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 29,011 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/4/2009 - Published: 12/18/2008
Virtual reality hypnosis by firemounrain reviews
A college student driving home takes a minute to improve his life.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/2/2009
The Star Path by Love's Enemy reviews
Ten years after the Apocalypse, one man finds the ruins of an old army base. He finds a teenage boy named Matthias who's only memory is the location of a book that could just possibly save the world. Please Review! !Next chapter up now!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 848 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/3/2009 - Published: 1/2/2009
Bravery by Lix Lorn reviews
A oneshot about a powerful colony ship, attacked by aliens. But also abotu a dare between a brother and a sister. With bad results. T because i like T.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,570 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/3/2009 - Complete
Teenage Heroes: The Stone Puzzle by DKH 16 reviews
Three teenagers uncover an ancient alien plot to destroy the earth.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,505 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/3/2009
Coming up Tails by FreakierThanThou reviews
When a teenager's brain is found to contain an object that came from another planet, her life changes forever, and she is forced to question everything she had taken for granted before... including her own humanity. Formerly Freakshow Now complete!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 60,948 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/22/2009 - Published: 10/3/2008 - Complete
Gods of Men by Atlas Bergeron reviews
I am still kind of working on this story, but I have decided to write short stories first in order to get more accustomed to characterization. Please enjoy them.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 51,758 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/1/2007 - Published: 6/5/2006 - Complete
The Trip by biminator reviews
John Streck builds a dimensional portal. Problems ensue. Oneshot.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,021 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15/2004 - Complete
Murky Depths by andrhars reviews
A city under the sea is thrown into chaos when the only means of escape is destroyed. Ryan Kane, a teenager and heir to a vast fortune is caught up in it all along with Willy, his surrogate uncle. A race against time starts as water surges in...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,273 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/6/2007 - Published: 8/26/2007
Kane's Field by andrhars reviews
As 600 year old colonial ships starts showing up in the Sol System, it's up Zean Ejil and his crew to find out what's happening. Please read and review. Many chapters are currently undergoing major renovation FINISHED!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 86 - Words: 224,440 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/19/2008 - Published: 9/8/2006 - Complete
Robotics by andrhars reviews
Andrew Tann, teenager and student, discovers that his deceased father was involved with something quite different than he thought, and now a sinister group of people is after him. He and his friends must solve the mystery before they catch up with him.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 42,857 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 12/15/2007
Lazarus, A Story by andrhars reviews
Just a typical day of a bar-owner in the 41st century...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,513 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/4/2008 - Complete
The Genesis Project by Anasa ce Fae reviews
#0087 embarks on a mission to check the progress of the Genesis Project, an experiment designed to test the habitability of a desert planet.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Complete
Cats and Dogs by Loosing My Reality reviews
of Cats and Dogs from out of space
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/21/2007
Of a Psychic's Mind by Arancia Rose
A group of friends with strange powers fight their rivals to gain peace in their community. The rivals, however, have sinister powers. They have weak, seemingly useless ones. How will they defeat the rival group? One of my stories that includes friends R&
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,335 - Published: 9/5/2007
Grapefruit Boulevard by Meeba Vil reviews
A street in the middle of the city finds itself trapped in the middle of a transdimensional spacetime bubble thingy. An epic of nonepic proportions.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,569 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/30/2007 - Published: 9/22/2007
Battlewing by C.A. Servellon reviews
An homage to the ace-pilot-space-opera-blah-blah genre, told through a quick-cut style reminiscent of choppy Robotech editing.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,133 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/5/2008
Lumina by C.A. Servellon
A short, trippy vignette based on a dream based on a never-finished screenplay of mine. Credits to Henri Cazalis for "Danse Macabre".
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,336 - Published: 4/5/2008 - Complete
Genesis by Alankria reviews
Said the snake to Eve, I was created by a different God on a different world... the fruit of the Tree will grant you knowledge of all I have told you and more. Short story.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,346 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Published: 5/23/2006 - Complete
Corporate Apocalypse by Otaku42 reviews
In the far future, the world has turned to a desert wasteland But doesn't it always? and the thousands of small religions are desperate to find a savior. Thus, every year, the Chosen One Trials are held. But this year, things will never be the same...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,945 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/10/2007 - Published: 6/14/2007
71 | Page 1 .. Last Next »