Home Community Fiction Romance All You Need Is Love
All You Need Is Love
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 01-22-07
Founder: Playful Innocence - Stories: 442 - Followers: 86 - id: 599
Romance stories that will make you want to laugh out loud, cry, and in general just give you that warm fuzzy feeling.

Skiing and Other Misdirections by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
The only thing Quinn hates more than ski trips is blood. So what happens when an injured snow boarder needs her assistance? Complete fluff. Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Complete
The Difference Knowing Makes by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
After vowing to never date another frat guy, he's trying to bend her new rule. Only because she'd so stupidly, under the influence of cheap punch and an extremely stressful Thursday, confessed that he might just be the most adorable guy on campus. Complete. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 25,784 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 368 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 5/1/2012 - Published: 3/10/2011 - Complete
Mike's Pizzas by Cloverdale reviews
First I drop the phone, then I blurt out stupid stuff without putting her on hold, and then I forget to get an address. She was beautiful and I was an idiot. Could my luck get any worse? ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,877 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Complete
I'm Keeping On The Jacket by Mailai reviews
You can stand there with your scowly face, your authorative red shorts, and your man muscles, but I am not taking off this jacket. One Shot. Rated for minor language.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,449 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/12/2011 - Complete
Airports by justmaybe reviews
One Shot. Elizabeth was a pre-med student and secret history nerd who didn't believe in fate, but she's starting to rethink that when she keeps running into the same guy at all these airports.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,577 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/14/2011 - Complete
Uninhibited by Pinkamoo reviews
Maxine Becker's life spiraled into chaos on the last day of her highschool life when she found out something that completely screwed with her dreams and her mind - but then a twist sends a source of uninhibited fun in boy form.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 70,651 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/27/2012 - Published: 11/4/2011
Seat Neighbors by RoxEnchant reviews
We needed to work on his people skills. Still, he was pretty, and when I say pretty, I mean he was handsome, and gorgeous, and had to work on his conversation skills; how where we going to bond on the flight if he wasn’t going to talk? *OneShot*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,664 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/24/2010 - Complete
How I Became a Pig Head by Stolarz reviews
A story of attractive Southern males, regionally-conflicted managers, fires, and one infatuated pig head. Short story.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,145 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 37 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Complete
The Man Upstairs Has It In For Me by Scheherzade reviews
“Do you have any idea how much being in love terrifies me? My love for you has snaked itself around my heart and has claimed it. It doesn’t belong to me anymore, it belongs to you. I no longer control it. Do you have any idea how scary that is?" One Shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,851 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/9/2010 - Complete
Stupid, Heroic Acts by City Nights' Skyline reviews
A little one-shot. Logan Callister is confident, charismatic, and hot, and he just loves playing with Sadie Jensens. Sadie tries to ignore it all, but she can't help but admit that the sexual tension may be her fault too, well only a little bit.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,633 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Complete
Sharpie Wars by glitterxx reviews
Love letters are such a thing of the past. How else do you ask a girl out but by drawing on her face with a sharpie? ONE-SHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,882 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/8/2010 - Complete
Mopeds Come in Pink by Jemia reviews
The boy was gorgeous. Slap his face on a Calvin Klein underwear ad and I swear, those boxers would sell. It's just too bad we attended rival schools. Contact was off-limits. But then again, he had never been big on following rules...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,969 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 478 - Follows: 31 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Complete
True by All Over You reviews
With a last name like Masterson, only one word comes to mind: manwhore. What does Brock like about her? The answer's simple. She's a challenge. SHORT STORY. COMPLETE. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 398 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 11/3/2009 - Published: 10/6/2009 - Complete
A Trip On the Lips by kanders reviews
All I had been trying to do was change into my bathing suit, and somehow I ended up sprawled across some guy, my lips fused with his. At least he had the courtesy to not fling me off himself in COMPLETE!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 61,317 - Reviews: 1152 - Favs: 897 - Follows: 358 - Updated: 8/14/2011 - Published: 8/22/2008 - Complete
Guppie by pinkguppie reviews
ONESHOT Finding your cliche in life is what makes so many people smile.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,296 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/27/2010 - Complete
Proud to fight like a GIRL by Pinkamoo reviews
She fought evil by moonlight, she won love, or she tried to win love, by daylight. She was the one named...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,653 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Complete
Dogs and Aliens by fairies and snapple reviews
They are dysfunctional and illogical and imperfect and he doesn’t even really like her, anyway. But it’s 2am, and she’s throwing pebbles at his window, praying he’ll come watch the shooting-stars-slash-UFOs with her. ONESHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,520 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Complete
Marsupial Summer by Ravina reviews
LONG ONE-SHOT! "Ah, Julian my boy...you finally know what jealousy feels like," Lori said sagely. "Perhaps," he responded, playing along. "Because anyone before was dispensable, but..." He traced a finger down my cheek. "Perhaps."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,487 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/24/2009 - Complete
Chasing Mr Darcy by Vena Cava reviews
(One-Shot) Once upon a time, we met. And for me, that was happily ever after.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,699 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 662 - Follows: 33 - Published: 5/24/2010 - Complete
Summer of Fun by Well-Versed reviews
Claire's feelings towards her best friend Ian aren't just platonic anymore, that's for sure, but it'll take this year's disastrous Fourth of July barbecue to prove that to her. Now, if only he'd stop flirting with her so much. Revised-ish. SKoW Challenge!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,455 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/11/2009 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Complete
Game Over by OneLastDance reviews
People like to play games with me. Including Logan Griffin. So I'll grant him four lives and see how far he gets.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,815 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Complete
To Be Continued by OneLastDance reviews
I can do whatever the hell I want and a hot twenty-something literature junkie doesn't seem like a bad place to start.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,820 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Complete
Just lovely by mesweetescape reviews
Damon had been my best friend forever, and although there was always a cloud of possessiveness integrated in some of his actions, which, in this case involved a two year old kissing me on the cheek and stomping his foot, in regards to goodbyes...RXR onesh
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,169 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/24/2010 - Complete
Blue Eyes by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. "What's wrong?" Before I knew it, he had placed himself squarely in my path. And – dare I say it – he actually sounded a little angry and hurt. "Why are you not stalking me anymore?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,413 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 719 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Complete
My Beautiful Rescue by xemeraldeyesx reviews
So he claims he's my guardian angel, but he keeps disappearing. “You’re not very good at your job are you? Helping me, that is,” I pointed out sarcastically. Oneshot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,279 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/30/2009 - Complete
413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »