Home Community Fiction Romance And they lived Happily. Ever. After.
And they lived Happily. Ever. After.
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 06-24-09
Founder: balloonfista - Stories: 295 - Followers: 53 - id: 2648
COMPLETED HAPPILY EVER AFTER ROMANCE stories for those who want to sit down and have a good read without any annoying breaks and then feel that feeling of satisfaction in the end. No tragedies, only good grammar and fun. Stories added regularly.

My Darling Bunny by Tatiana Moore reviews
Madeline Archer has a most disadvantageous genetic defect—large rabbit-like teeth. Only one person has ever loved her for who she is, her dearest childhood friend, Alexander Black. But then Alexander goes away to school, and stays away for several more years. Madeline fears that society and age have changed him and that she's lost her only comfort in the world. But has she?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,297 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/6/2013 - Complete
Truth or Dare? by Brielle Gemson reviews
ONESHOT “Truth or Dare?” We were six. With our ears pressed against the screen of the window, we could scarcely hear the words that the older kids whispered late that night. “Dare.” Please R&R
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,743 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/23/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Complete
The Myth by MadameLeQueen reviews
It was a myth that a leprechaun leaves a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. My granddad left a message for me to find this pot of gold, so I went to unearth the damn money and instead found the greatest gift God has ever made: a naked Irish man in a pond. And baby, he was definitely at the end of the rainbow. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,055 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Complete
Goodbye Until Tomorrow by Aurette reviews
When Gracie finds out she's pregnant, perpetually single Sarah's up for a wild ride in the land of domesticity with a panicking sister, a ridiculously excited brother-in-law and a rather infuriating Dr. Dietrich Schäfer. 3rd in the Sun Series.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 64,131 - Reviews: 304 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 12/14/2012 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Complete
The Tribulations of Swedish Furniture by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
I'd bought the bookshelf myself, had carried up three flights of stairs, and I wanted to put the darn thing together on my own. But how could I resist willing assistance from the boy who literally lived next door? Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/26/2011 - Complete
His Spongebob Boxers by The Smile Machine reviews
The way Mason derived equations turned me on. The way Austin flexed his muscles made me want to lick his abs. But Landon's neon Spongebob boxers... were just something else entirely. Written for SKOW.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,497 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/29/2012 - Complete
Makeup Lessons by LoverofBach reviews
Goth/Cheerleader cliche. Kate, the varsity cheer captain can do back-flips but has no idea how to put on makeup. But maybe a hot, eyeliner wearing goth can fix that...ONESHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,765 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Complete
In Case of Emergencies by oh-skye reviews
ONE-SHOT. “Why do you always get to be the victim?” She grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest. “Because you’re my hero.” He shot her a cheeky grin then turned over on his stomach.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,684 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Complete
Leave You In Love by oh-skye reviews
ONE-SHOT. "Let's run away," she murmured, turning to look at him. "Say that again," he spluttered, surprise evident on his face. "You. Me. Drive off into the sunset. Leave all this behind us." She leaned back into her seat, folding her arms behind her.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,431 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/12/2012 - Complete
Caller Unknown by She Had Somewhere To Go reviews
ONE SHOT So you find a phone, and you take it, because… it’s a free phone, why wouldn’t you? And it’s pretty sweet until the angry owner starts calling you every chance he gets.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,162 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 827 - Follows: 44 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Complete
The Hole Already Filled with Weird by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
One Shot. Sometimes you fall in a hole and there's only one person you want to be there with you. Sometimes the hole is literal.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,059 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/19/2012 - Complete
Tattoo by summers-end reviews
John wants to get a tattoo but Sara is absolutely against it. How far will they go to convince the other? One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,910 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/1/2010 - Complete
Emery & Me by In.the.Wardrobe reviews
He looked towards my waist before groaning and looking away. “Look what you’re wearing.” Confused, I glanced down, and immediately realised the dilemma. I was in my underwear. “Oh.” [COMPLETE]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 75,512 - Reviews: 1329 - Favs: 2,074 - Follows: 489 - Updated: 12/24/2007 - Published: 5/27/2007 - Complete
Care Bears by Kathys Charge reviews
A girl who has gone blind in an accident faces the feelings she's come to have for her best friend. Rewritten: August 2012
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,582 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 27 - Published: 6/19/2008 - Complete
Letters to Mary McGraw by JaneBarrie reviews
What's your name?" he asked, hand on the door knob. She smiled, "Mary." "Like the Virgin?" he laughed, stepping out of the restaurant. SKoW Challenge Response
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 42,076 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 320 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 7/28/2008 - Published: 5/21/2008 - Complete
Lyrics to Happiness by bangbangstartagain reviews
[one shot]'I wasn't hiding from you.' Gritting my teeth, I said, 'I dropped my phone. I was picking it up.' His eyebrows rose. 'You were picking it up for a whole ten minutes ... behind a bin.'
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,952 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 531 - Follows: 37 - Published: 9/5/2007 - Complete
The Debutante by Angelica.Eddings reviews
Regency After baring her thighs to the queen and half of the English aristocracy, Priscilla Randall is determined to salvage her ruined reputation. Too bad Ethan Howell, the handsome Marquess of Ainsworth, has other things in mind--namely seduction.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 102,121 - Reviews: 271 - Favs: 288 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 2/26/2011 - Published: 2/23/2010 - Complete
Skiing and Other Misdirections by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
The only thing Quinn hates more than ski trips is blood. So what happens when an injured snow boarder needs her assistance? Complete fluff. Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Complete
True Romance by WhenItRains reviews
He cheated on me," I sobbed. "Jason cheated on me. He can't do this to me!" "He did," Jackson said. "For six months." One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,834 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/26/2009 - Complete
So Yesterday by Clavel reviews
When Jess Mercer thinks about Tristan Cole the first that comes to mind is unresolved business. When Tristan lets himself think of Jess what comes to mind is Heartbreak. Apart for more than a decade, they never expected to meet again, until they did.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 31,842 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 1/6/2012 - Published: 5/26/2011 - Complete
Saturdays by artofjula reviews
I used to hate Saturdays. Then I met Ms. Hartman and became her supposed guardian angel. She decided then and there that the only way to repay me was by setting me up with her incredibly cute grandson. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,373 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/19/2010 - Complete
Of Dukes and Peasants by Lenah. C reviews
On the summer of 1861, six year old Serena Fallows suffered humiliation in the hands of the Duke of Norton. So what's she supposed to do when they meet years after? Why, throw a shoe at one of the most respected gentlemen in English society of course!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 90,414 - Reviews: 1058 - Favs: 975 - Follows: 305 - Updated: 2/23/2010 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Complete
Just Nutty by pixiepoptartz reviews
ONE-SHOT. Deodorant? Check. Irresistible charm? Always. Minty fresh breath? You got it, dude. Underwear? Oh snap. John’s not used to getting the cold-shoulder treatment, but after meeting Kandy, he’s been getting a lot of cold shower action.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,644 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Complete
To Save a Kingdom by Sada Green reviews
COMPLETE When the threat of war forces Princess Drianna from her palace home, it's only the beginning of her adventures. Living as a slave, she falls in love with her master and ultimately must choose between him and her obligation as princess.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 55,792 - Reviews: 615 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 8/1/2003 - Published: 4/7/2003
Towels and Sheets by anita darling reviews
She's not a social butterfly and suffers from diagnosed obsessive-compulsive disorder. He's one of the most popular, attractive boys on campus. She finds photos of herself naked, taken by him nonetheless, floating around, she gets revenge. ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,521 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/17/2011 - Complete
255 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »