Home Community General Another slash Community?
Another slash Community?
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-08-10
Founder: Assembly-of-Flaming-Teens - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 2999
This is going to be full of absolutely any slash (And femslash) I find absolutely amazing and I'm betting lots of you will too. And you know what that means? It means to take a peak and love them because they definitely deserve it!

Just Smile by kristalyn reviews
Oneshot, Slash Skye has to learn to stop smiling all the time.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,915 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/29/2006 - Complete
Vincetastic The Spice Bomb & immatureinabottle by Caseus reviews
slash oneshot In which Seth bothers Vincent about masturbation, and Vincent spies on Seth from his bathroom window. All discussed through online chat. / SO MUCH CRACK. SO MUCH GAY. chatfic. Rated for stuff :P
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,241 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/30/2010 - Complete
Secret Santa by Caseus reviews
Drew doesn't like Secret Santa's, but just for Terrence, he's willing to do it. And when he does it, Drew's determined to in the best way a best friend-who-has-a-crush-on-his-best friend could be a Secret Santa. Even if he doesn't want to. Slash oneshot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,664 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/21/2010 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Complete
From His Window by Caseus reviews
Nico wasn’t a creeper. But he could see everything from his apartment window. Well, everything that happened in the park, at least. Oneshot. Hinted romance. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,234 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/8/2010 - Complete
Caramel Macchiato by the grimm cow orker reviews
slash- Like coffee, there are many different kinds of love. Drabble-shots, unrelated
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,800 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/26/2011 - Published: 9/13/2009 - Complete
Damien and Luke by Silver Valentyne reviews
The second time I saw him, my friend had dragged me to a gay bar... He came up to me and said "Nice to see you again, Luke." M/M slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,109 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/6/2010 - Complete