Home Community Fiction Mystery Anything Mysterious
Anything Mysterious
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Mystery, Since: 11-08-09
Founder: JC Books - Stories: 12 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 2882
All mystery (fiction) stories

Rumor in town by InfinityChaos reviews
Ashley, a 16 year old girl, herd a rumor around her town that on Hallow R.d at midnight on Halloween, all the ghosts of people that have died or been killed there appear, and she wants to find out if the rumors true or not..
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,040 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/28/2009
Locked Away by hiddenstaer reviews
as of now, a one shot... this is the only chapter i am posting...if it changes, or if people want me to continue it let me know and i will. until then it will stay like this...sorry guys!
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 202 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/30/2009 - Complete
I am Invisible by Wise Words reviews
Inspired by a drawing made by one of my friends
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 282 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Complete
The Basment by Elizabeth Hodges reviews
A 16 year old boy has secrets. Paul is building a machine in his basement in secret, and no one knows what it is. Paul's mother thinks he is insane. Is he really insane? What is he building? Why does his mother think he is insane?
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: K - English - Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 381 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/1/2009 - Complete
Playing the Game: Framed by agentkirb reviews
Let the games begin" said the mysterious voice over the phone. Mike Anderson, game programmer, returns to the city of Houston after 15 years of pursuing his career. Now he finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation where he is the prime suspect
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,881 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/2/2009 - Published: 10/28/2009 - Complete
Jewels, Exs and Hungry Cats by Call Me Sphinx reviews
It was a simple case that ended horriblly.
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 813 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Complete
Forever by a.tanner reviews
She would be his, forever.
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,237 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Complete
Her Guardian Angel by aryagal reviews
I watched her fall. I heard the jaws snapping. There was a scream. There was the unmistakable crunching. I winced. Then, silence. /ONESHOT./
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Complete
Glimpse by ThisIsForKeeps reviews
if this is the least horrifying part...what's yet to come?
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 424 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Complete
The G Game by bluemicrocosm reviews
On the night that he should have died, Lediv makes a bargain: For every life that he takes, his own lifespan increases by one month. As Lediv puts his genius mind into justifying his actions, he never expects to be pitted against his best friend.
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 107 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/17/2010 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Complete
Game Over by CoverGirlInLove reviews
One child found dead, one child missing and presumably kidnapped, and one child un-speaking. What has happened to tear this family apart? Amelia Bowen will be the one to find out.
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,115 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Complete