Home Community General Awesomeness Incorporated
Awesomeness Incorporated
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-02-10
Founder: Typing Typhoon - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 3 - id: 3081
Fantasy fics are a dime a dozen these days. After sorting through hundreds of fics I've amassed what I believe to be the best of the best, all in one C2! Of course, this is still a n00b community. Suscribe and refer so we can take FP by storm! R&R appreciated.

Skin Ink by YasuRan reviews
Of secrets etched in tattoos, neon-lit nights in Tokyo and mornings as sweet as honey. The story of a girl named Karen Drew.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,300 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/26/2010 - Published: 8/26/2009
Light in the Darkness by Darksmiter reviews
Endless war raged amongst the deities of heaven and hell. Their strife reached the land of Serini as demons of hell descended upon the Human Kingdom, the champions of heaven. Twice the humans had fought and won. But as the thrice brewed, despair stirs...
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 101,231 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/23/2012 - Published: 6/11/2009
The Jester and the Thief by Jonathan Garrett reviews
A young prince named Kalin, exiled from his own country, must travel across the world to get back home and save his father. But there is a darkness in the world that conspires against him and his companions and the conspiracy runs deeper than he believed.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 36,005 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 3/29/2010 - Published: 3/4/2010
Shades of Legend by drazer434 reviews
I have conversed with ice dragons in the endless ice fields. I visited the lost temple of Al'Anin and survived. I escaped from the catacombs of Klaeth-Dorn with my sanity intact. I have many names. Minstrel. Bard. Poet. I am Fiothe. Reviews returned
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 50,206 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/28/2011 - Published: 11/25/2009
Forest of Magic by iflip4dolphins reviews
She was told it was her fate. She defied it.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,028 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/25/2009 - Published: 10/9/2008
Phalanx: Genesis by Typing Typhoon reviews
Thar be dragons here; and monsters, droids, renegade gods, and mechs. Enter the war torn world of Phalanx; where wvyerns and war machines, demigods, and monsters duke it out over the fate of the planet. Bring your gun, reader, you'll need it. R&R returned
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 29,253 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/17/2011 - Published: 2/14/2010
The Swashbucklers by Prinnydood02 reviews
You know life sucks when you finally escape a madman's airship only to be shot down by your own father. Join a boy with a dream, a winged girl, an expert marksman, and a pervert as they sail the skies and make their mark among pirating's best.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 161,476 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/11/2011 - Published: 2/27/2008 - Complete
Lavardia: Tales from the Story of the Universe by BookLyrm reviews
After 14 miserable years at the Elvish school, Willow tags along on a Human's strange quest only to find himself bumping elbows with eccentric sorcerers, claustrophobic dwarves, fairies with an affinity for fire, and living legends galore. Story complete.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 41 - Words: 106,142 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 10/9/2007
Dead Heart by Sephiroth Critic reviews
Young Lucien Drake is the inheritor to the Drake family legacy, bred to be a shining success in a crumbling world. But when he learns of a lost divine artifact that could make him a god, Lucien decides to change the path of his life entirely.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 37,805 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/6/2011 - Published: 9/30/2009