Home Community Fiction Manga Basically anything Manga GOES
Basically anything Manga GOES
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Manga, Since: 11-10-06
Founder: Trazia - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 317
Hi all this C2 is made for people that enjoy the Manga style and like to write in the same way. i will except anything that has a interesting story line. so people with great imaginations i earge u to come and put ur stories in my Archive. If u r looking for a great story with great characters and imagination this is the place to go.

To The Dark Side by Bumu reviews
Come to the dark side; we have cookies. So says the mysterious man in Omori's dreams. What will happen when she finds out the mysterious man is her teacher, and she may have just sold her soul to the devil...for cookies...
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,973 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/16/2012 - Published: 8/28/2008
Enemies Disguise 2, Res by Trazia reviews
Terrie has changed a lot in the last 50 years her personality has changed the most. She has finally found a slight bit of happiness after Kairow's betrayal. But will she be able to keep this happiness or will something rip it away from her.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,458 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 5/15/2008 - Published: 5/20/2007
Skids by Trazia reviews
Cats what amazing creatures they almost seem like they can understand you, they can't talk back so we all assume that they are just another dumb animal. But then again we are wrong most of the time. Put it this way don't get changed in front of one...
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,414 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/17/2008 - Published: 5/18/2007
Enemies Disguise by Trazia reviews
Stay distant from teachers or it might just come back to bite you on the ass, or should i say neck!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,589 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/20/2007 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Complete
The Star Saga: A Wished Fate by morbid-scribbles reviews
Has anyone ever told you, that if you wished on a star, your wish would come true? And has anyone ever warned you to be careful what you wish for? It’s true. Not your sissy shoujo![A remake of a successful story I wrote years ago under Turbo Cookie!]
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,580 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/29/2007 - Published: 3/13/2007
The Princess and The Dark Air: Volume 1 by Courtney-V-T reviews
The 30 elements are the power of the planet and its kingdoms. There is a way to keep the elements in balance and keep the planet together. Emi Kaguzami is the one who can do this. Unfortunately, she's not the one who's supposed to do itON LONG-TERM HIATUS
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 50,379 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/13/2007 - Published: 10/2/2006
Exoneration by ByFyreLyte reviews
Note: This used to be DarkBane, simply underwent a fitting name change. Paranormal Hunter Matthew Vadenhart XIV unearths a plot far deeper than he suspected when he roots out a clan of werewolves residing in a clock tower.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,948 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/2/2007 - Published: 9/17/2006
FLUNK by ainedamdz reviews
I'm Kentoshi Narusana, 15 y/o, male, and only 152 cm. I hate being short. But all that's going to change the moment I step out of a wishing booth. Meet the new Kentoshi... 15 y/o, still 152 cm, but now... female! SUSPENDED
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,424 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/13/2006 - Published: 8/29/2006
Two Classes Two Worlds by XxXKristie MarieXxX reviews
Manga,Romance,action.Vampire's and Humans co-exsisting in the same school.Two different people fall for each other breaking all the rulesAnd one suprising friend turns into something he can't stand.And one schocking twist.This will put them all to the tes
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,886 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/22/2008 - Published: 9/27/2006
Shadow Cop by Darket reviews
Alex Schauman was the best cop on the force. Strict to the code and his reputation he lived everything out swell before being shot to death. Months later he rises from the dead to get revenge while a demonic incarnation hunts him down. Intense gore
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,686 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/2/2006 - Published: 11/12/2006