Home Community General Beneath the Dragon's Wing
Beneath the Dragon's Wing
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-18-06
Founder: Karine Dragon'sheart - Stories: 7 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 4 - id: 80
It's beneath the Dragon's wing that we first dream, touching the distant horizon with a tentative finger, and upon finding the waters warm and inviting, lose ourselves the wonder that is our imaginations. Won't you join me in our dance with dreams?

To Believe A Crow by Morgan Coldsoul
In ancient Scotland, an island lord is murdered by the best friend that desires his realm. His widow, however, is not about to let that happen.
Fiction: Play - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,786 - Published: 12/12/2006
The Flower by Rose Warne reviews
It's just a little something I wrote in bed a minute before I fell asleep. It turns out dreams have the most promise for metaphorical poetry.
Poetry: General - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 116 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/5/2006 - Complete
It by Evul Buddha reviews
It resides within everyone
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 164 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/23/2006
The Fey by Annoying as Hell reviews
An old poem of mine I found while cleaning out my desk one day. I was really obsessed with faeries then. To be truthful, I still am.
Poetry: Fantasy - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 123 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/26/2006
Another Romp Through Fantasy by Karine Dragon'sheart reviews
And I add to my insanity! This is simply a juxtaposition of more of my favorite fantasy components. Some you may know, others you may be scratching your head over. R&R!
Poetry: Fantasy - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 185 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/20/2006
Writer's Riddle 1 by Karine Dragon'sheart reviews
-chuckles- This isn't so hard a riddle! Let's see who can solve it!
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 92 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2006
Aries' Head is Hanging on My Wall by SiriusFan13 reviews
A poem about the stars... sort of...
Poetry: General - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 92 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/23/2005