Home Community Fiction Humor Best Humor Stories
Best Humor Stories
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Humor, Since: 11-12-10
Founder: MagicIsEverywhere - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 3483
Humor, fun...

So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day by Lainiee reviews
Lucky had resigned himself to the life of an observer. The little brother. The best friend. The sidekick. But then life decided to kick him in the balls, and dumped his twitching body into his own crappy soap opera. And a sucky one at that.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 61 - Words: 318,866 - Reviews: 654 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 4/7/2011 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Complete
The Misguided Zombie Test by May Hall reviews
I was warned this day would come. I just didn't think it would happen. Now I'm stuck with the munchies and gross open wound on my arm. worst day ever.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,452 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/2/2010 - Published: 12/1/2010
the granny who conquered the world by marceline the vampire queen reviews
three not-so-innocent children are facing a dreadful peril, and they haven't even had breakfast. with the help of a vegetarian vampire, an overweight siamese cat and unusually stylish arch-villain miranda goth, the mismatched group sets off to fetch back their grandmother and save the planet from her evil schemes. but will they make it in time?
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,767 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/12/2013 - Published: 9/7/2010
A Note From Michael by Kissed by the Stars reviews
“Darling, if I wanted a comeback, I would have wiped it off your chin.” I feel my eyes pop out of my head and his smile quickly fades. I can't believe he just said that. ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,038 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Complete
101 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of WalMart by Only Odd Numbers reviews
So last year in Art Class a friend of mine decided to tell the story of how she got kicked out of Wal-Mart and thus the list was born! Seemed like time to share it. : Hopefully I can build it up to 101! Enjoy!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,705 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/10/2010 - Published: 4/14/2010
How She Gets Killed by MagicIsEverywhere reviews
A Mary Sue. The ultimate mistake of the writing world. One group of hunters, always ready to annihilate them. Who. Will. Win? /stops being so dramatic/ Which side do you think will win? *rolls eyes*
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,096 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 9/3/2011 - Published: 11/12/2010 - Complete