Home Community General Best.Stories.Ever.my favourites
Best.Stories.Ever.my favourites
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-20-07
Founder: Pinkamoo - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - id: 818
These are my absolute favourites, I am known to be picky, hope you like em!

I Could Never Pass up a Challenge by CrossMyHeart reviews
“Anyone want to go one of those with me?” I pointed towards the tallest waterslide. No one answered. “Fine, in that case, I have decided Aarons' choice for him. And he happens to say he would love to go! Isn't that right Aaron?" One shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,159 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Complete
When She Smiles by mandybeth reviews
That's what I'm doing when I give her a smirk. Flirting. She thinks I'm just being cocky and arrogant. For such a smart girl, she sure is clueless when it comes to romance. Not that you could call what we have a romance. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,174 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 322 - Follows: 21 - Published: 6/6/2008 - Complete
Someone's Looking for You by Mad for Figs reviews
-ONE SHOT- He hates me, but I like him. It's the typical unrequited love so I always try to avoid him at all costs. But when his best friend tells me to give him one second of my time, how can I say no? -DIALOG ONLY-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 944 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/6/2008 - Complete
Friday Night Rebels by acapella33 reviews
I was known as the good girl, the one that always handed in projects early and would always follow the rules. Well, let me tell you something, running into Cody Pitman at the movies was definitely not on my to-do list...oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,251 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/3/2008 - Complete
Losing Isn't All That Bad by EruptingFender9 reviews
So that’s how it happened. I lost the bet, and now he had to know. The guy I had never ever talked to a day in my life had to find out that I liked him. This was bound to be awkward.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,109 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 248 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/19/2008 - Published: 4/12/2008 - Complete
Three Little Words by Myrika reviews
Rani is trying to figure out how to tell her boyfriend she loves him. Problem is, it's such an overused phrase that it's spawned millions of cheesy Hallmark cards, romance novels, and movies. //REMOVED//
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 310 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/14/2007 - Complete
Boys Suck by EruptingFender9 reviews
"Would you like anything written on the cake? You know... Happy Birthday, Congratulations so and so?" He asked. "Yeah," I responded. "Do you think you could write something along the lines of 'Boys Suck?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,642 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 525 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/27/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Complete
Lyrics to Happiness by bangbangstartagain reviews
[one shot]'I wasn't hiding from you.' Gritting my teeth, I said, 'I dropped my phone. I was picking it up.' His eyebrows rose. 'You were picking it up for a whole ten minutes ... behind a bin.'
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,952 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 531 - Follows: 37 - Published: 9/5/2007 - Complete
Jellybeans by CharlieBlue reviews
Holly was just sitting in the library, minding her own business, when some strange guy came up and offered her candy.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,563 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Complete
Strawberry Cake by candid reviews
I'm going to give YOU some strawberry cake,' he growled into my ear. I snorted. Aaron looked offended. 'What's so funny' 'I'm allergic to strawberries...' One shot!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,127 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Complete
Who needs glassslippers when you have sport shoes by jellybeancurd reviews
First of the Reworking Fairytales oneshot series: A parody of the traditional Cinderella Story. Losing your shoe once is not enough to find your prince!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,838 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/3/2007 - Complete
My effective charcoal pill by jellybeancurd reviews
Reworking fairytales oneshot series: You know you want to kill your brother when he feeds you dumbcane and you can only play charade with that guy you saved 3 days ago. It doesn't help when that guy looks for you to repay you for stealing his first kiss.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,306 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/4/2007 - Complete
Sing to Me by jellybeancurd reviews
RF [one shot]: It started with a dare. Seriously, no one sane would stand under my window and sing to me, more so after my mum chases after him and his lousy percussion team. But why does he keep coming back? And, why do I miss him after he leaves?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,524 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/7/2007 - Complete
Just for Glory by Imaginary Parachute reviews
COMPLETE WITH EPILOGUE Amazing what occurs when witty bad boy Donovan makes a bet to seduce sarcastic good girl Piper. Follow the story of their intertwined existence through high school as lessons are learned and relationships forged. EDIT IN PROCESS
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 88,044 - Reviews: 630 - Favs: 1,270 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 11/11/2006 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Complete
The Thirteenth by Niccy reviews
Sam isn't having a great day. Her car breaks down, she's late for an interview and she catches her boyfriend cheating on her. When there's a blackout that night, will her gorgeous neighbour and infamous player make things better or worse? [One Shot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,104 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/20/2004 - Complete
Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World! by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[VERY LONG ONE SHOT] Abe Pruitt is going to improve the world, and she's doing it with sticky notes. Jack St. James is going to keep on being bothersome, and he looks good doing it, damn him. Doesn't it suck when the tables are turned? [EDITED]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,743 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 1,193 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Complete
Breathtakingly Gorgeous by xoxluurve reviews
[ONE SHOT] “I'm already in love with someone,” I said. “And who is this supposed moron,” he muttered darkly. I turned and looked at him. Oh God, here goes the last shred of dignity I own. I took a deep breath. “You.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 82 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 1,377 - Follows: 95 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Complete
The Matchmaker by StormDancer reviews
It is said that if you put your name in locker 420, the Matchmaker will find you your perfect match. So what happens when the arrogant spoiled brat is captivated and the matchmaker meets her match?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 137,441 - Reviews: 3407 - Favs: 3,829 - Follows: 1,347 - Updated: 8/19/2008 - Published: 11/3/2006 - Complete
Fateful Friday by DancingChaChaFruit reviews
Complete. It's not that I was a bad person. Actually, I was quite a good person. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not my fault. And then he walked in. Oh, sweet irony.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 106,752 - Reviews: 977 - Favs: 1,277 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 1/10/2007 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Complete