Home Community Fiction Manga Beyond Reality
Beyond Reality
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Manga, Since: 01-09-07
Founder: Dragonslostchild - Stories: 4 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 554
Tales of worlds beyond reality: of mutants and magic, corrupt sovereigns and champions who battle all odds to defeat them. All genres, but these stories promise a lot of drama, adventure and intrigue. MM & MF included.

Worlds by Draphy reviews
Tahro Aka has a secret. Quite a different secret indeed. He will only tell it to those he thinks will understand it. Will YOU understand it?If so, do you know about the "Worlds"? *I will review your work if you review mine.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,193 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/19/2013 - Published: 7/23/2013
The Star Saga: A Wished Fate by morbid-scribbles reviews
Has anyone ever told you, that if you wished on a star, your wish would come true? And has anyone ever warned you to be careful what you wish for? It’s true. Not your sissy shoujo![A remake of a successful story I wrote years ago under Turbo Cookie!]
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,580 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/29/2007 - Published: 3/13/2007
Trinity by Inyo reviews
A few young people with unusual abilites end up as fugitives from a paranoid and overbearing government, but find out that there is much more at stake for themselves, as well as their society, than they orignially thought.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,126 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2006