Home Community Fiction Romance Blissful Romantic
Blissful Romantic
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 11-05-10
Founder: BDeath - Stories: 202 - Followers: 0 - id: 3465
These are just a few of my favorites. These are the ones that I've read over and over again. I just love them and hopefully you love them too.Also, most are anything but blissful so be prepared. Most Complete.

You Belong With Me by All Over You reviews
When two people are really in love with each other, they won't ever let go. Even if it hurts a thousand times more. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 79 - Published: 6/2/2011
Mountain Angel by Shy Lightning reviews
When returning to her parents' cabin in Montana doesn't deter her stalker, Aelissm Davis asks her uncle for advice. His decision to send his trusted friend Pat O'Neil to protect her might become an even bigger problem, because Aelissm finds herself falling for a man she knows will leave. He could be the best thing to ever happen to her, if she can convince him to stay.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,567 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 10/28/2012 - Published: 2/29/2008 - Complete
Stuck Between Two Doctors by WoodpeckerWho reviews
."Nothing untoward happened last night, did it?" "No, I'm a gentleman; I don't do anything like that, unless the other is sober or if we're both drunk." "Then why am I lying on top of you, with you only half dressed?" Full summary inside.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 60,974 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/13/2010 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Complete
Of Mikki and Of Jonah by thesummerair reviews
Be my girlfriend." - "You just met her!" - "You did just meet me. Unless you've been stalking me, in which case I'd have to say yes since you've tried so hard." - "So the only way you'll be my girlfriend is if I told you I've been stalking you" / FINISHED
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 123 - Words: 154,912 - Reviews: 1030 - Favs: 365 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 9/15/2010 - Published: 1/1/2010 - Complete
The Rainy Day by EllaEccentric reviews
Grant and Ellie get caught in a storm and run to Grant's house. There, they learn a little more about each other. A romantic oneshot with the same characters from my Pool Party story but you don't need to read that to understand this.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2010 - Complete
In A Few Words by G0bSmackt reviews
INTERLUDE. Madison and Caine in 50 sentences. A short companion piece to 'The Mad and the Conqueror'.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,786 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/3/2010 - Complete
Pono by templeton21 reviews
A short epilogue from "After the End". She had such an intense level of faith in him. He would not fail either of them.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,817 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/19/2011 - Complete
My Impish Angel by frogs of war reviews
Sometimes losing your best friend to your rival is the best thing that can happen to you. "He is my dark wing angel—like the devil on my shoulder—my other half." Slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,648 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/19/2008 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Complete
Frog's YuMMy Oneshots by frogs of war reviews
Latest story: "Waking the Gods" - Besian is the tag-a-long with a group trying to keep the world from ending, but he might just be the most important. — Besian felt nothing that couldn't be logically explained by being in an old, torch-lit temple in the middle of the night with the broken bodies of men he knew. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 51,372 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/25/2013 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Complete
The Date by frogs of war reviews
Connor spots his guy with a girl. "My phone rings again. I don’t answer it. He will have a perfectly plausible excuse. It will be beyond suspicion. I will forgive him, like every time before, and I will hate myself." Slash — WARNING: metaphors abound
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,562 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/14/2009 - Published: 11/17/2008 - Complete
First Crushes Never Die by AfterPartyFiasco reviews
People say first crushes never die, and Kennedy McKinley is no exception to that. After all the years that have passed, she was still hanging on to her first crush and the one she couldn’t have – Mr. It of her rival school.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,778 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/24/2011 - Published: 11/13/2009 - Complete
Stupid, Heroic Acts by City Nights' Skyline reviews
A little one-shot. Logan Callister is confident, charismatic, and hot, and he just loves playing with Sadie Jensens. Sadie tries to ignore it all, but she can't help but admit that the sexual tension may be her fault too, well only a little bit.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,633 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Complete
Raindrops by A11isonWonder1and reviews
MM slash. Part of my Stand Still, Look Pretty series. Raven decides he absolutely must go out in the rain and Taylor, in the interest of keeping the peace, goes along with yet another of his boyfriend's seemingly insane ideas.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,682 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/9/2007 - Complete
Shopping by A11isonWonder1and reviews
Kyle takes Addison out in public as his feminine alter ego 'Addy' for the first time. Slash, Transgender issues.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,112 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/7/2009 - Complete
Storm by A11isonWonder1and
Addy loves storms. Kyle would love to get her inside before she gets soaked. Part of the 'Feel That Fire' series.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 578 - Published: 3/22/2009 - Complete
The Sniffles by A11isonWonder1and reviews
Addy becomes ill from dancing in the rain. Part of my 'Feel That Fire' series.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,246 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/22/2009 - Complete
Inhospitable Lodgings 2 by A11isonWonder1and
The morning after Addy and Kyle check into the worst cheap motel yet she has another nightmare.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,627 - Published: 7/17/2009 - Complete
Holiday by A11isonWonder1and
Part of my Feel That Fire series. Addy loves Christmas. Just not this year.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,928 - Published: 8/30/2009 - Complete
Chores by A11isonWonder1and reviews
Addy's domestic side comes out and Kyle comes home with some bad news.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/13/2009 - Complete
Always Meant Something to Me by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
One shot. What's a girl to do when her ten night stand throws her knickers out the window? Steal a pair of his boxers to wear of course. It's not a big deal, until Kristie Carlson comes up and asks whether you're wearing someone else's underwear.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,990 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 497 - Follows: 41 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Complete
Just Smile by kristalyn reviews
Oneshot, Slash Skye has to learn to stop smiling all the time.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,915 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/29/2006 - Complete
Be Still My Heart by fragmented blue reviews
The thing about Derek is, he's so different from me. He's outgoing; I'm shy. He's popular; my best friend is my dog. He plays basketball; I like to dance in the hallway. But somehow, he likes me. And me? I think it's too good to be true. SLASH
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,702 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Complete
Stumble by Lady Femme Fatale reviews
As daughter of a man in charge of the CIA, Gemma knew her father was overprotective. She just never thought he would assign a man she couldn't stand to be her bodyguard under the rouse of a fake marriage.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 33 - Words: 55,296 - Reviews: 1004 - Favs: 723 - Follows: 307 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 9/18/2009 - Complete
Love's Back Pocket by Lady Femme Fatale reviews
Holly Dunn didn't know that when she began studying at a concert, the band's lead singer would call her out on it. Robert Stark didn't know how intrigued he'd be by her odd sort of ways, which is probably why he invited her to go on tour with him.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 38 - Words: 65,658 - Reviews: 643 - Favs: 430 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 4/13/2009 - Complete
Trainwreck by Lady Femme Fatale reviews
Detention is not the place where you're supposed to meet your next boyfriend, especially when he's Judd Asher, known pothead and occassional criminal. But he makes good girl Sadie Brown feel something she hasn't really felt before - extraordinary.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 35 - Words: 60,048 - Reviews: 661 - Favs: 421 - Follows: 239 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Complete
30 | Page 1 2 Next »