Home Community Fiction Romance Boylove
Boylove
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 10-21-06
Founder: Kaysin - Stories: 15 - Followers: 98 - id: 129
Boylove. Because I love it, and you should too. The slash stories I adore. Yaoi, slash, shounenai and mm lovers all welcome.

Just Drive the Car by Jumping Jack Flash reviews
Italian gangsters, a gorgeous car, a little bit of gunplay, and maybe something like love. T for language and violence; pretend I have also added the 'family' and 'friendship' genres; oh yeah, and I should also say 'slash' and 'mafia' for keyword-findery.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,947 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 279 - Follows: 36 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Complete
Lemon Crème by Abstruse Blue reviews
He thought his life was ordinary. He thought the man who made his heart ache and his favorite bake goods would never see him as more than a customer. He was wrong. [slash,oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Complete
Speaking in Sentences by Inherent reviews
[Slash] I was probably a bit too blunt, but how else could I be with a guy who wouldn't say more than a word? [Complete]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,888 - Reviews: 250 - Favs: 287 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 12/22/2006 - Published: 9/7/2005 - Complete
Different Names for the Same Thing by Strange.Synchronicity reviews
A myriad of slashy little drabbles meant to leave you warm and fuzzy. Enjoy. (warnings: slash...warm and fuzzy inducing)
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 3,210 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/24/2008 - Published: 8/20/2006