Home Community General Boys and Baby Bumps -- Mpreg
Boys and Baby Bumps -- Mpreg
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-05-09
Founder: TheLadyPendragon - Stories: 23 - Followers: 25 - id: 2672
Because boys with baby-bumps are cute, the best mpreg stories on FictionPress will be gathered here. Feel free to recommend stories. I will take a look and add them if appropriate. Warnings include slash and mpreg, obviously. At this point in time, I will add stories even if content isn't always written well, because it's tough to find good mpreg. Hopefully this improves. :)

Sky Child by Ameagari reviews
[MPREG, slash] The inexperienced Lord of the Southern Lands finds himself in quite a predicament when he turns up pregnant with his lover's child.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,798 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 2/21/2011 - Published: 4/30/2006
His Baby by BlackRage reviews
I don't believe it! That's who I slept with? Oh my God.... mpreg, m/m, yaoi.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,122 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 3/28/2011 - Published: 6/9/2008
The Enigma by utsubame reviews
REVISED,NEW CONTENT ADDED. Devon is an enigma. Clay is his teacher and is undeniably attracted to him. It is not just his looks, because Devon may hold a secret to the survival of his entire race. Slash/Mpreg
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,951 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 169 - Updated: 1/1/2009 - Published: 7/18/2003