Home Community General CUTE ONESHOTS
CUTE ONESHOTS
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-20-08
Founder: RoseLife - Stories: 74 - Followers: 1 - id: 1575
COLLECTION OF IRRESISTABLE ONESHOTS. Not all the best, but They are fantastically written romances. Includes slash and different ratings.

Crazier by Acaylee reviews
At 3 AM “I’m Too Sexy” began blasting from under my bed. I was bound and gagged. // One-Shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,020 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 229 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/26/2010 - Complete
Lively by kiwi.boba reviews
..."Do you trust me?"..."No."...He smirked. "Sucks to be you, doesn't it?" -ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,698 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/6/2010 - Complete
Let Me Know by xoxluurve reviews
ONE SHOT. “He lied. When he said that it didn’t bother him that he didn’t remember her - he lied.” Love is longing for the half of ourselves we have lost.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,922 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 408 - Follows: 20 - Published: 5/16/2010 - Complete
Island Olivier by elisefey reviews
What: Stranded. When: One screwed up summer vacation. Where: A deserted Island. How: Long story. Who: Me. And that guy who doesn’t really count because at this rate I’m gonna kill the jerk before we ever get rescued...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 30,956 - Reviews: 367 - Favs: 593 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 4/6/2007 - Published: 8/21/2006 - Complete
Why To Stare At Purple Monkeys by AceChant reviews
At the beginning it was all about the monkey. Then, he had to get involved. Darn. *EDITED*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,242 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/7/2009 - Complete
All our firsts by jellybeancurd reviews
RF oneshot: She fell in love with him. Him, the eldest son of duke, disguised as a typical nerd.One day, he leaves her without a word. Standing alone at the school dance, she thinks of all their first moments. And guess who appears to get her back?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,920 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Complete
Picture Perfect by candii-apple reviews
How to win over the girl of your dreams: have her catch you wearing nothing but a pair of hot pink, Disney Princess patterned boxers, attempting to photocopy your ass. Humilating? You have no idea. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,353 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 321 - Follows: 21 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Complete
The Alphabet Game by Schyzotypal X reviews
A is for apple tree, B is for backyard, C is for classroom...they've done it just about everywhere now...
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,230 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/2009 - Complete
To Love a Loser by Mamsephet reviews
I take one look at Snoop and my pimples just about burst with barely supressed love. Even if he is the reason my salad's about to get tossed in jail...I feel like we should be together forever. God, we're so compatible.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,046 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
Just a Tad by xoxluurve reviews
ONE SHOT. “Aw, c’mon, Kee, you angry?” He smiled cheekily. “I’ll make it up to you, I promise. Three Kit Kat bars?” Damn. He took out the big guns. “Fine.” I snatched the bars before he could make me beg. “But only because I’m low on supplies.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 174 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 567 - Follows: 31 - Published: 2/1/2009 - Complete
Second Best Cinderella by Pinkamoo reviews
“Ugh.” I growl under my breath, and then, in female teenage rage, I hawwwk back in my throat, and spit a great big one on his shoe. “Fine,” I stay and stamp on it, turning around prissily and heading for the swings angrily.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,501 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/5/2008 - Complete
The Biteathon by Mynmsths reviews
The Biteathon? Yeah it’s this thing that tons of people do. We all pick a month that we are going to go around and bite people who have never been bitten before. SKOW Challeng 8
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,339 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/23/2008 - Complete
Moving On by Loud Cancer reviews
She realised that loving him and wanting him to be happy was not giving her the happiness she deserved. She realised she needed to move on and this could only happen if she confessed her feelings. So she rang the doorbell. One-Shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,820 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Complete
Two Months by Enigmatic Night reviews
One Shot. [Who ever said absence makes the heart grow fonder, was wrong. Absence made you damn well obsessive.] He wanted her, she refused. He left, she wept [sorta]. He came back... she, slaps him? You know what they say... no, what? I hate you. Now, R&R
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,343 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/30/2007 - Complete
Mustard by gum is yum reviews
ONE SHOT. Remy's boyfriend Matt is perfect in every way except one: he has an infuriating best friend named Jack who just loves to bother her. "Do you think I find joy in the fact that all I can ever think about is you, no matter how hard I try not to?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,450 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 813 - Follows: 43 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Complete
Teenager's Guide to Life by kitelina reviews
16 year old Kylee gets more than she bargained for. Mostly written in dialogue. Done for creative writing class. It's not that great.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,356 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/9/2009 - Published: 4/3/2007 - Complete
Third Time’s a Charm by cynically amused reviews
The first step towards change is admitting there is problem. Well then I guess I should get that out of the way, I have a problem. I’m a random dialer, but I won’t get into that yet. The second step is to avoid temptation—not so easy… [oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,722 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 17 - Published: 9/2/2006 - Complete
Kohl by Callisto Jean reviews
[DONE] He wore eyeliner. That fact alone was enough to keep them worlds apart. But, in an exchange of secrets for secrets, worlds aren't so far apart. And lines separate just as they connect.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,807 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/25/2006 - Complete
Lets Play 10 Questions by CrossMyHeart reviews
That was the first thing I saw when I opened my cell phone. The number was unknown and they wouldn't tell me who they were, but I replied to the text message anyways. One shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,013 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Complete
Orange by once rhythmatic reviews
So, everything was normal. It was a sunny day, and I was happily talking to Stan, the pineapple. And then this hot ass stranger comes up to me and bites my neck - just fucking bites me! What the hell! *One-Shot, Slash*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,159 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Complete
Lego Me, Rally by found.eventually reviews
“You have…” I stared at what I was wearing once more, feeling oddly calm. I shook my body a little, and there it was. That stupid, annoying jing-a-ling. I looked up at Raleigh incredulously. “You have little bells on your g-string?” SKoW challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,296 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 262 - Follows: 17 - Published: 5/3/2008 - Complete
My effective charcoal pill by jellybeancurd reviews
Reworking fairytales oneshot series: You know you want to kill your brother when he feeds you dumbcane and you can only play charade with that guy you saved 3 days ago. It doesn't help when that guy looks for you to repay you for stealing his first kiss.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,306 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/4/2007 - Complete
Life is a Gamble by Qui reviews
[slash, oneshot] Ayers may be one in a million, but Kearny is one in 146,107,962.00
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,398 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/12/2007 - Published: 12/4/2006 - Complete
Penguins Like Fishes by SkyFallOuch reviews
Mascot. Fish. Fights. And romance? This is no ordinary football game. Of course it isn't! With Kyle and Dillon involved with the playoffs, nothing is normal. SKoW challenge response no. 9 one.shot Slash MM
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,673 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2008 - Complete
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, LET GO OF MY FREAKING HAIR! by xoxluurveR reviews
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there lived a beautiful princess called – “Oh. My. God. Let go of my FREAKING hair!” I am never acting in a school play ever again. Never.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,547 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/3/2008 - Complete
64 | Page 1 .. Last Next »