Home Community General Celtic Scribes
Celtic Scribes
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-05-09
Founder: Muirenn - Stories: 16 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 2538
A collection of stories by members of Celtic Scribes. We are a group of writers and friends here to hone our craft. All genres are welcome. SCRIBES:Don't forget to R&R your fellows' work. Feedback is always appreciated and can help a writer grow :D

If you are a part of the group, but one/some/all of your stories are not up here, please pm Muirenn or one the other staff to let them know.

Short, Sweet, and Simple by obsessedpanda reviews
A collection of five "short, sweet, and simple" haikus.
Poetry: Haiku - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 126 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/13/2009 - Complete
Queen Of The Misfits by Ivyxxx reviews
... Beacuse everyone deserves a little bit of happiness in their lives... don’t they?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,406 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 6/17/2008
Abandonment by risaisis reviews
feel the pain - kill the pain - the pain's always there - and it just won't fade.
Poetry: Life - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 183 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Complete
The Prince by risaisis reviews
Set in medieval times, this is the story of a girl born into the Kingdom's high class society; her lady-in-waiting; and a man that can break the strongest holds on friendship. COMPLETE! 8D
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 23,072 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/26/2009 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Complete
The Runaway by risaisis reviews
It was just an idea, at the time, my friend Izzie and I joking around with several fantasy thoughts. But times of joking were more than two years ago, and now, those fantasies of running away were so close to becoming reality . . . COMPLETE
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,723 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/16/2008 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Complete
Lost Chance by risaisis
I hate his querks, but I hate my mistakes even more.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 183 - Published: 10/17/2008 - Complete
Perspectives by risaisis reviews
Two girls, two different stories. One truth that caused the best of friends to break apart. Based on a true experience. -oneshot-
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 261 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/15/2008 - Complete
A Nightmarish Premonition by risaisis reviews
Mommy leaned forward, freeing herself from the shadows, and I saw her lips turned up in a great grin, the delighted expression in her gaze frightening me. Her brilliant emerald eyes met mine . . . -oneshot-
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Family/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 787 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/15/2008 - Complete
Talking To A Wall by risaisis
Can't you hear me? Or are you just not listening?
Poetry: General - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 124 - Published: 10/11/2008 - Complete
My Weakness Caused You Pain by risaisis
Two friends... one lover. Please read:
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 89 - Published: 10/11/2008 - Complete
Inferno by risaisis reviews
A short poem of a man who has lost his love, and is eaten from within by a burning fire as he searches a way to reach her once again.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 117 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/11/2008 - Complete
Invisible by risaisis
A poem on an uninteresting teen going through their years at highschool. Based on a real life experience, only intensified. Please read and review. :D
Poetry: School - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 102 - Published: 10/6/2008 - Complete
Collection of Poems by risaisis reviews
Lately, I've taken to writing poetry, mostly about truths, lies, dark and light. Uhm, so yeah - this is where I'll be posting my poems. Please, read and review! :3
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 712 - Reviews: 6 - Updated: 10/5/2008 - Published: 7/15/2008
This Story by risaisis reviews
I knew now that I had had my happy ending all along; and I had tossed it out the window for some silly fantasy that I couldn’t even recall properly. I wanted my happy ending back. -Complete!-
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,222 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/16/2008 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Complete
The Seven Chairs by risaisis reviews
This is a oneshot based on Harris Burdick's drawings, the one entitled "The Seven Chairs" with the caption "The fifth one ended up in France." I wrote it for drama class, and decided to post it here. Enjoy!
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,001 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Complete
First Meeting Jay by risaisis reviews
“I’m fine,” he replied with a smile, blinking his cool jean-blue eyes as he gazed back at me. I felt myself blush, flames licking at my cheeks and burning my skin. He did an amazing job at pretending he hadn’t seen... -oneshot-
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,278 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2008 - Complete