Home Community General City lights BURN likeStars
City lights BURN likeStars
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-17-06
Founder: City Lights Burn Like Stars - Stories: 365 - Followers: 22 - id: 20
Just random slash stories. All my favorites or stories Im just watching. All slash. Updated constantly. Why? Cause I have no life. ;D

Year of the Cat by Chasmodai Blue reviews
Slash// Seandri isn't expecting much out out of his arranged marriage to the duke's gambling, philandering second son, but is nevertheless determined to make the best of it. Little did he know, the court harbors dangers seen and unseen. //2010 NaNoWriMo
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,885 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 11/27/2010 - Published: 11/5/2010
Pen and Paper by Orchid Butterflies reviews
I'm a freak -- I know this. I hide in my hoodies, avoiding every curious glance. But then, he asked, "Why do you always wear those jackets?" Slash, mxm, one-shot
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,631 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Complete
Castle by Arkadian Toad reviews
SLASH. An alchemist and a monk, a prince and a tutor, a blacksmith and a noble... oh my. Fluffy drabbles ensue in these fairytale-like stories!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,127 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/9/2009 - Published: 4/29/2009 - Complete
Cyr by skrillex reviews
Cyr is a rapidly deteriorating ball of emo angst. eating disorders and self destruction. slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,078 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 2/14/2012 - Published: 3/1/2011
Winter by skrillex reviews
Winter is in the middle of a bad relationship, though he’d argue otherwise, and eating issues when he meets a boy with lots of tattoos and just maybe the power to save him. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,766 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/16/2011 - Published: 12/4/2010
The Mixtape by CB Scarlet reviews
Slash. I made this for you when I was totally, completely, undeniably, head-over-heels in love with you. Who am I kidding? I still am. Just thought you should know. Seth.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,981 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/31/2010 - Published: 7/3/2010
The Mute and the Roamer by Udunie reviews
In the island kingdom of Ticcal, a mute boy becomes the company of a man on a dangerous mission by a chance meeting... Rating will go up as the story proceeds *SLASH*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,797 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/30/2011 - Published: 8/21/2010
Loving Mitchell by Subconscious-Flirt reviews
My boyfriend thinks he's Harry Potter. Oneshot, Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,852 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/6/2010 - Complete
From Paris With Love by XxXClockworkOrangeXxx reviews
SLASH ONESHOT I was just a naive American boy visiting Paris for the week. He was the big bad wolf set on picking me up. If I had known his impact at the time... I wouldn't have agreed to be his boy. M/M If you read, please review.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,387 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/4/2009 - Complete
Sariel by Azure A Blue reviews
This is a story of a moody youth hated by the world and hating God, and a winsome boy stepping into his life offering to be his angel. Contains "shounen ai" and religious themes, so sensitive readers be warned.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,227 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 11/5/2002
Finding Serendip by Lilias reviews
[Slash] [Oneshot] Malin, the superfluous but defiant fourth son of a cooper, is invited to the Emperor’s wedding—as the sacrifice. But when things go awry and Malin becomes the bride instead of the sacrificial lamb, things couldn’t get more complicated.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,764 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/17/2006 - Complete
Arabian Days by Tygati reviews
Slash. A young thief has lived all his life with a terrible curse upon him. One day while filching his breakfast he meets someone who may be able to help... only that person is completely bonkers! Fortunately, the crazy man does not travel alone...
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,254 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/2/2006 - Complete
Atlas by a caustic destiny reviews
MM slash, rating subject to change. Matthew would always be there for Jacob, even if he never was quite strong enough to support the both of them.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,971 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/12/2010
Silence by deafwriter19 reviews
Ayden is deaf, and a cynical writer. When he moves to Mercer Island, WA, he finds someone that will change his life. Gay Romance. Rated PG-13 for thematic matter, language and sexual content.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 2/25/2011 - Published: 3/22/2010 - Complete
Strangeways, Here We Come by chimmi reviews
SLASH. Infatuation is a tricky thing, especially when there’s eleven years separating the two of them. That, and the fact that Jory Kilver is a complete and absolute spaz.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,938 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 8/26/2010 - Published: 3/22/2010
Sadder But Wiser by sweetdonalbain81507 reviews
He acts like we're together every. single. day. Because homophobia? Seriously not a problem here. So he wouldn't care that I'm gay. Right? Right.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,061 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/28/2010 - Published: 12/31/2009
Nescient by MissEnvy reviews
The phrase "what he doesn't know won't hurt him" doesn't exactly apply to Noel. MM Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,545 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/30/2009
There Goes My Life by chicagothighsxo reviews
Two years ago, Dakota Matthews life changed drastically. Now he's got to figure out how he's going to take care of his son and deal with being in love and all the other trials of life. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,068 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/5/2010
Sunday's Child by Chasmodai Blue reviews
Slash one-shot// For every rune tattooed into his lover's porcelain skin, Riley has another reason to be afraid to die alone. What he wouldn't give to be extraordinary. //fic trade.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,889 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Complete
Ten Days by SpeakOfMeAsIAm reviews
Halfway through the bus ride to Nice, I decide I hate class trips. I hate France. I hate Italy. I hate Sam, and his stupid cardigans, and the way he’s always kissing me. SLASH.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 481 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/10/2009
MIKA by Pretty Rad reviews
Michael has never met anyone quite like William; which is why he's willing to do anything to be noticed by him, even screwing himself over socially. As long as it gets him closer to William, he doesn't care what the price is. Even if it's his heart. Slash
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 40,246 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 8/14/2010 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Complete
A Snake Can Smile by NewYorkBerry reviews
There are two things I will never say to you: one, I love you, and two, he hurt me, because I hate you, and I’m trying to forget that he hurt me. -Slash-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,951 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/13/2009 - Published: 11/29/2009
Highly Flammable by Buona Sera reviews
Derik knows one way to win back your ex-lover and your ex-college professor is to bump into them. Literally. "You know James, if we were a book, consider this the sequel." MxM slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,048 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 10/1/2009
One Last Note by Thaeya Blaire reviews
White trash. Trailer shit. He gets bullied everyday, all because he lives in a metal shoebox. But behind the mop of brown hair lay an aspiring songwriter. It wasn’t until Nick met Dave, a laid back "hippie", however, that he even thought he had a chance.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,400 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/3/2009 - Published: 9/27/2009
His Voice by The Chalk Ninja reviews
Jayden was an odd child, too formal for his own good. After moving when he's only eight, he meets a friend who will change his outlook on life. With the realization this friend is mute, all he can think about through his life is hearing his voice.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,198 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 1/17/2011 - Published: 7/19/2009
156 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »