Home Community Fiction Romance ClicheS n NON-ClicheS
ClicheS n NON-ClicheS
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 03-12-12
Founder: kyra.jane9o3 - Stories: 128 - Followers: 0 - id: 4014
Okay so you'll find here all kind of romance stories.Both incredibly cliche,cliche's with twist,and then there are those that are non-cliches.You'll love the stories.Some have reviews above 1k+ and others above at least a 100.There are both one-shots and multichapters.ARchive has 100 stories till date. :D

You Stupid Girl by oh-skye reviews
ONE-SHOT. "Best friends forever, right?" She asked, holding her pinky out to him. No, he wanted to say, more than that. "Do you even have to ask, you stupid girl?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,834 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/12/2011 - Complete
Unrequited by Cinderz reviews
Oneshot. Because even after harboring two years of unrequited feelings for your best friend, there is always hope.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,542 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Complete
The State Fair by Cloverdale reviews
A love separated by time and distance, only to reunite at the state fair. Are things different enough to make it work or have they already lost their chance? ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,603 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/10/2011 - Complete
So Easy As Lovers Go by InkWitch reviews
SKoW Challenge #23 Response. Oneshot. For Ian, Sophie was just another pretty girl until Love came calling. And then he finds he can't live without her.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,510 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/15/2012 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Complete
Loving Shea by InkWitch reviews
One.Shot. "Hi, I'm Shea Stanley," she said helpfully. I grinned and took her hand. "My name is Mark. Nice to meet you." That was how I first met Shea Stanley, the girl I fell in love with.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,888 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/5/2010 - Complete
Morning After by spaghetti reviews
So, about last night..." The morning after, two friends meet up in a coffee shop to make some very important decisions, in light of various stupid ones.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,033 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Complete
A Backwards Cliche by kallitalli reviews
Alexia, the bad girl jock, knows she has nothing in common with Martin, her best friend's sweet, nerdy, younger brother. Not like it matters, because she's in love with him anyway. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,733 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/19/2012 - Complete
Plan B by FidoDude reviews
ONESHOT He would do anything for her: give her his food, share his music CDs, give up his bed, be her crying shoulder, help her get over her ex-boyfriend, marry her... After all, that's what friends are there for, right?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,754 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/21/2009 - Complete
Mint Allergies by artofjula reviews
Fred never considered herself a bad kisser. But the comatose nerd at her feet dares to say otherwise. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,429 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Complete
Driving Me Bananas! by S. Eli -not active reviews
Even though I should be happy I did the dare, I can't help but feel like I lost. Especially with this gorilla breathing in my ear...can you say awkward? I hope this doesn't become an Ann Darrow-type situation...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,874 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Complete
The Art of Stalking by rosieroo reviews
ONE SHOT "I was going to harass that boy like there was no tomorrow until I saw his adorable cheeks turn red." ADoR Star Cross'd Challenge Prompt *Runner Up/Reader's Pick for Best Challenge Response SKoW*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,053 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Complete
A Greater Power by e.j.green reviews
"Strangely, I am left feeling content. Not sad, or disappointed, but happy in a way only associated with having seen the object of one's dreaming- having touched it and heard it, even if I haven't been able to grasp it in full." *SKoW Winner! ADoR Star-Cross'd Winner!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,407 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Complete
Checklisted by Cheryl White reviews
"What's this? A checklist from some girl magazine?" Kent mused. "It's none of your business." There's no way I'm explaining it's a checklist Cam wrote to make me realize my feelings for Kent. Which is ridiculous because I'm NOT in like with him. Twoshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,238 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 361 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/27/2011 - Published: 6/24/2011 - Complete
Dear Ian by the top step of infinity reviews
I didn’t like being your puppet before, and I don’t like it now – the only difference is that I’ve finally become conscious to it, and that is the reason why I am ending not just the engagement, but us. R&R!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,354 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Complete
Collide by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
She's a ballerina grappling with life now that she's no longer taking the stage. He's a hockey player better known for his right hook than his NHL achievements. Together, they're finding that an unlikely friendship is enough to change everything. Complete. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 2,535 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 278 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 11/27/2013 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Complete
My Meaningless Existence at a Frozen Yogurt Shop by the milk bottle reviews
ONE-SHOT. It was on that day that I began my downward spiral of meaningless sex, alcoholism, violence, and… okay, not really. But it felt close to something like that.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,083 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 629 - Follows: 38 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Complete
Kissing You And The Rest by AceChant reviews
And why do we need to go to the mall today?" "To fulfill my New Year's Resolution." "Which is?" "To kiss every guy I see in the next fourteen hours." Oh, isn't life hilarious?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,835 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/26/2010 - Complete
Valentine Wars by firefly114 reviews
SKoW prompt winner! Abbey Walsh: absolutely, positively hates Valentine's Day. Noah Petersen: stuck delivering singing valentines. Olivia Lee: just trying to have a little fun. These three friends are in for quite a ride.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,534 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/26/2010 - Complete
Chroma by Alora The Sleepy reviews
Oh, yes. Nate Rochester was someone you could fall in love with at first sight. I might have, had he not ruined the moment with, "There's a difference between people-watching and stalking, you know." Inspired by Something Corporate's 'Konstantine'.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 118,909 - Reviews: 392 - Favs: 259 - Follows: 288 - Updated: 11/20/2013 - Published: 1/21/2010
Kiss Me, Kate by Mad for Figs reviews
[COMPLETE] He was my ex boyfriend's current girlfriend's ex boyfriend. Apparently that's the biggest reason why we should never be associated with one another. But too bad neither of us cared about the morals of society.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 27,549 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 550 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 6/10/2007 - Published: 4/21/2007 - Complete
Maybe by CuriousContradiction reviews
The story of a girl who hid behind words, a boy who believed in art, and secondhand dreams in a world spinning too quickly.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 796 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 3/27/2013 - Published: 6/27/2009
Making Him Notice by awaitinglove reviews
I watch him unnoticed in my classes, but i couldn't have him, no girl could. And no, he isn't gay or anything, he's just dedicated...and hot. Me? I'm a regular, shy girl he didn't notice...until now. COMPLETE! SEQUEL IS UP!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 70,502 - Reviews: 1431 - Favs: 1,595 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 6/20/2006 - Published: 11/10/2005 - Complete
My Life In One Sentence by invisible.writer reviews
My life was mindnumbingly dull, but I was fine with being the invisible Ginger Ale Girl. Whoever said friends were good for the soul did not know the boy with blue hair.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 113,764 - Reviews: 408 - Favs: 614 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 12/29/2005 - Published: 3/17/2004 - Complete
I'm In Love With A Stripper by AustinDangerPowers reviews
My roommate dragged me to a strip club. She flirted because it was her job. Before 5 minutes had passed, I was in love. /Changes POV/ Complete.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 44,715 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 6/20/2009 - Published: 4/2/2007 - Complete
When She Smiles by mandybeth reviews
That's what I'm doing when I give her a smirk. Flirting. She thinks I'm just being cocky and arrogant. For such a smart girl, she sure is clueless when it comes to romance. Not that you could call what we have a romance. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,174 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 322 - Follows: 21 - Published: 6/6/2008 - Complete
85 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »