Home Community Fiction Humor Collection of Craziness
Collection of Craziness
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Humor, Since: 03-05-15
Founder: Shutterfly Simmons - Stories: 34 - Followers: 0 - id: 4669
This is a collection of stories that are completely crazy. Stories that have lost their marbles and went off the deep end.

First Meeting by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
Some people are meant for each other. Others aren't. This terrible romance will show you not only that love is a strange thing, but also that some people just aren't meant to write romance stories. Enjoy!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 747 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/24/2015 - Complete
Perfection by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
The story of a perfectionist who continuously meets failure.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 555 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 6/22/2015 - Complete
Gumballs by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
"It has been presumed missing for three years." "You'll never find it." "Idiot, you're just wasting your time." Nobody thought I could do it. A plotless adventure.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 458 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2015 - Complete
Misplaced by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
The dead body was missing and my boss demanded an explanation. A plotless mystery.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 437 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2015 - Complete
Sacks of Giraffes by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
Reporter Justy Shafir doesn't feel like doing her reports. She's convinced that her bubbly neighbor, Asa, is up to something. What happens when Justy thinks that that something is illegal?
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/1/2015 - Complete
Desperate by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
One procrastinating girl's attempt to look productive.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 424 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/1/2015 - Complete
Hormon's Quest by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
Hormon must team up with his local lemon Smith after an epidemic forces world leaders to do the unthinkable. Lemons become illegal. Hormon must try to prove that his beloved fruit is not causing allergic reactions on a global scale. Warning : crack! Story
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 866 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/27/2015 - Complete
The Fire of Obsession by Shutterfly Simmons
When Ashoton was a little kid, he saw his first candle. Years later, he's still struggling with his candle addiction. Can his neighbor help him? Warning: Crack! story
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 265 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/27/2015 - Complete
Lump by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
Sometimes life has lumps. Even the lives of whiny little kids.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 290 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/26/2015 - Complete
Takeover by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
One foolish hot-headed assassin's attempt at world domination.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/26/2015 - Complete
Broccoli for Honor by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
She placed it in her pocket, turned and ran. Panting, Niviarsiag Meier brought her hand to her pocket to make sure the piece of broccoli was still there. Niviarsiag, nicknamed Nivvy, had stolen the broccoli to protect her honor.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 336 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/24/2014 - Complete
A Window to Insanity by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
Ingvar Chmiel always had a problem with a certain window. That dreaded window has now cost him his reputation and social life. Now, Ingvar seeks revenge against the descendants of the window 's creator. warning : Really Crazy
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 758 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/23/2014 - Published: 11/22/2014 - Complete
If He Hadn't Tripped by Shutterfly Simmons reviews
If He Hadn't Tripped is a truly pointless story about a hair-obsessionist, an angry person, and a clumsy idiot. When the three are brought together temporarily weirdness ensues. A story that changes your definition of completely random and pointless.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 845 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2014 - Complete
The Pie Family by PurpleCloudEnthusiast reviews
This is a story about a peculiar family known as the Pie Family.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 176 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 6/25/2015 - Complete
Don't trust strangers that offer you candy by murp-o reviews
If there was something that Brandie knew, it was to never trust strangers who offer you candy. She had realized this important rule of life when a mysterious man offered her chocolate, saying it was in the back of his van. She should have known he was lying.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 437 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/22/2015 - Complete
The Drawing Contest by murp-o reviews
When Landie saw the flyer for the drawing contest, she squealed. It was a dream come true. It was one of the few things she was really good at.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 234 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/2/2015 - Complete
What is this? by murp-o reviews
No really, what is this? A small set of short stories I wrote. Enjoy!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 417 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/9/2015 - Complete
Faster by murp-o reviews
I was bored so I wrote three different stories within ten minutes. They're all short and weird. Enjoy!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 376 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/1/2015 - Complete
My Dog by murp-o reviews
The dog was brown and spotted. When I saw it I squealed in happiness.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 153 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/26/2015 - Complete
Terms and Conditions by murp-o reviews
When she showed up on my doorstep, I assumed she was just another one of those terrible, time-consuming, advertisers.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/19/2015 - Complete
War, Debris and The Very Last Bee by murp-o reviews
When the first attack came, nobody noticed. When the second attack came, one person screamed. And when the third attack came, two people screamed. It was an all-time high of fear from the attackers so they deemed it as an achievement. Warning: Crack fic
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 432 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/26/2015 - Complete
Why you should never trust a dancing hat by murp-o reviews
The hat appeared out of nowhere and brings an entire police station into a frenzy. Warning: Crack story, Major Character Death
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 340 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/26/2015 - Complete
The Results of Procrastination by murp-o reviews
I wrote a story in 6 minutes. This is the result's summary: Midas Tosi had procrastinated off all her homework. What will happen now?
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 173 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 11/23/2014 - Complete
Fudge And Huri inc by murp-o reviews
I gave myself 6 minutes to write a story. This is what happened. Enjoy! WARNING: MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 188 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2014 - Complete
Young Ventilation Shafts by Murposifly reviews
Georiette has a big goal but there were many things blocking her way from reaching it. Between science teachers, honor and bullies, will she manage to reach this goal of hers? [Hint? No.]
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 382 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/4/2015 - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »