Home Community Fiction Romance College-age and Older Slash
College-age and Older Slash
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 05-27-11
Founder: Big Fish In a Little Pond - Stories: 25 - Followers: 5 - id: 3744
My favorite (pretty much all slash but not excluding anything) stories about people who are college-age and older (so, basically, 18+) For those times when you're in the mood for something that doesn't make you feel kinda old/isn't full of 15-year-old angst. Some are pure fluff, some are not (but I do love my fluff), many are completed, some aren't. Recommendations always welcome!

To Be Missed by J.L. Hastings reviews
Adrien Trevors is wealthy, narcicisstic and mean; So, when tragedy strikes and he is killed, nobody misses him; what's to miss? As a result, he is given the chance to relive his last year so that he can say that he loved---and was loved---in life. SLASH!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 78,800 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 10/14/2011 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Complete
Roman Pudjarov by ImmanenceEnsured reviews
Marcoh has a hard time having to share his most precious person with this world's biggest country. Then again, Roman wouldn't be Roman if it wasn't for his stringent insistence that Russia is, without a doubt, the most splendid place on earth. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,441 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/30/2013 - Published: 2/11/2012 - Complete
Ventures and Investments by RoughDraftHero reviews
Justin Plank is a pathetic gutter rat. In the past, he made the mistake of crossing Tony Torroda, one of the most powerful talent agents in LA. Now, at the brink of failure, he must turn to Tony for help... the last thing he would ever want to do. slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 90,511 - Reviews: 447 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 287 - Updated: 1/9 - Published: 5/15/2010 - Complete
Generically Cute Romantic Comedy Title by DeliriousEphemera reviews
Viv is neat, Toby is not. Toby is poor, Viv is rich. Toby is hot, Viv...is also hot. My version of a romantic comedy, which like most rom-coms is not especially funny... m/m, slash, etc, etc, etc, just read the damn thing, okay?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,344 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/20/2011 - Complete
Just Drive the Car by Jumping Jack Flash reviews
Italian gangsters, a gorgeous car, a little bit of gunplay, and maybe something like love. T for language and violence; pretend I have also added the 'family' and 'friendship' genres; oh yeah, and I should also say 'slash' and 'mafia' for keyword-findery.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,947 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 279 - Follows: 36 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Complete
The Raw and the Cooked by plumblossom reviews
Jackson's civilized. He dreads the wilderness in Marek. Marek's a lot more domesticated than Jackson thinks he is -- he's a sophisticated chef -- and would like nothing more than to be tamed by Jackson. Slash, if you care.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,333 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/10 - Published: 2/16/2009 - Complete
Something to Talk About by Rykaine reviews
[SLASH] Darryl's the hottest topic of conversationnot necessarily in a good way Matt doesn't think it's fair. A secret admirer motif with the cubicle working environment as its backdrop.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,306 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/7/2004 - Complete
Quinntessential by the milk bottle reviews
SLASH. Elliot's pretty sure his temperamental flat mate, Quinn, has a problem with him. But since he likes to call himself a pacifist, he'd rather watch MythBusters than find out why.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 98,094 - Reviews: 3031 - Favs: 1,474 - Follows: 1,705 - Updated: 8/28/2011 - Published: 5/10/2008
Five Moderately Easy Steps to Having a Life by write-this-down reviews
[Slash] Liam mostly keeps to himself and spends his time painting, until one day a neighbor shows up with his mail. After that, it's only a matter of time until Liam finally gets the hang of actually having a life. OneShot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,173 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 569 - Follows: 33 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete