Home Community General College Coeds -College Romance Stories
College Coeds -College Romance Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-26-08
Founder: kalicokitty15 - Stories: 12 - Followers: 1 - id: 1903
Sometimes it's hard to find a really good story in an age range appropriate for oneself and no matter how much you and I may like the high school stories, sometimes the 18-26 yr old range is better fit. So join, contribute, and read about college co-eds! - PS, I have very little time to read and research for good stuff... a lot of good authors took their stories down too... so if you find a good story send me an email!

Daddy's Little Girl by konstellation reviews
Hayden Palmer has no room in her life for more complications. So why on earth was she letting attractive, dizzy-eyed Adam Morrison take her breath away? Maybe Hayden has finally found that something more she's be looking for - in the unlikeliest of places
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 47 - Words: 282,838 - Reviews: 773 - Favs: 297 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/26/2006 - Published: 7/14/2005
Confessions of a Former Chew Toy by woodstock1969 reviews
When I found out that Tully, my estranged childhood best friend, was rooming with my ex, the overly opinionated, rich tool, I knew that things were bound to get weird. I can't stand awkward situations, and my freshman year of college just became one. Joy.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 98,087 - Reviews: 580 - Favs: 614 - Follows: 381 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Complete
Hit or Miss by Someday-I-will-Understand reviews
For years, they unequivocally loathed one another. But then they found out that one hand washing the other benefited them both. And just like that, things began to change. And all it took was a band called Funk You & a broken camera. FIN.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 85,616 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 413 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 6/22/2008 - Published: 1/31/2007 - Complete
Made To Dance Together by Pretend Jane reviews
STORY REMOVED: She wants to be a dancer. Her parents want to control her. She finally takes control. Only to find her life out of her hands once again...
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,703 - Reviews: 436 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/31/2004 - Published: 2/26/2004 - Complete
Guitar Pics and Pizza Rolls by Master of the Chimps reviews
Prue is a girl who was just trying to have a normal college experience, minus the fact that she can’t talk to guys at all, but Ryder, a guy from the well known band Awkward Redemption, isn’t going to let her get a ‘normal college experience’.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,836 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 8/30/2007 - Published: 7/10/2007
Redheads Don't Lie by Justice Bana reviews
Jasmine Shanahan is a master manipulator of men. Just ask her brother. She can melt the heart of her father or make the meddling media adore her. She can't refuse a challenge. So when Jasmine meets the first man she can't control, she just can't back down
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,825 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 1/21/2008 - Published: 1/14/2008