Home Community General Compelling reads
Compelling reads
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-06-12
Founder: miquest - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 4007
Stories that make you keep reading till you reach the end. No preference on category or genere. These usually have an underlying thread of romance. I only include stories that have good spelling and grammar. Please send me recommendations if you have any. :)

A Little Bit of Seasoning by LilyWolfe reviews
Love is like the spring, blossoming and pure. Love is like the summer, hot and passionate. Love is like the autumn, gradual and windy. Love is like the winter, biting and cold.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 158,672 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/14/2013 - Published: 10/4/2011 - Complete
A Life To Pursue by ilymtwces reviews
Art calms me, Ryan McAllister. So does skateboarding. When I'm offered a job as a stunt double for the famous Zane Ryker so I could go to art school, of course I say yes. Me? Ryan? I'm a girl. SEQUEL IS OUT!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 64,474 - Reviews: 440 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 7/2/2013 - Published: 7/18/2008 - Complete
I Won't Come Back by Spicydreams62 reviews
ONE.SHOT. "Why do you keep doing this to yourself, Victoria? You always sleep with him, always tell him you love him, and he's still always gone the next morning. You know he's doing this to hurt you." Silence. "Yeah," I whispered, "I know."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,229 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/5/2012 - Complete
Gasoline & Bullets by Liam Noire
Empire City is gripped in fear; plagued by a serial arsonist. Morgan Cutting, aka "Lich", faces a criminal unlike any he's met before. Can Lich stop him, or will everything simply be lost in the fires? Inspired by noire/detective stories.
Fiction: Thriller - Rated: T - English - Crime/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,166 - Published: 3/27/2012 - Complete
A Dead Man Walking by Liam Noire
Morgan Cutting, former police detective, has been framed for the murder of his wife. But the one responsible for the frame is the same person he is said to have murdered: his wife, Jennifer Cutting. Inspired by classic noire/detective stories.
Fiction: Thriller - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,935 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Complete
Nameless by Wylderaven reviews
It wasn’t the leather pants that got my attention, nor was it the clear pale eyes or the messy waves of hair that fell to the shoulders of his jacket. It was the fact that he was standing on my car... COMPLETE
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,792 - Reviews: 230 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 10/31/2009 - Published: 5/11/2005 - Complete
100 Love Letters by Aurette reviews
Since she was sixteen, Amy has written love letters to her future husband. In a fit of frustration, she throws them out, where they're picked up by the last person in the world she ever expects. Since when do rock stars sing about nothings like her?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 37 - Words: 119,646 - Reviews: 1540 - Favs: 982 - Follows: 532 - Updated: 8/12/2013 - Published: 11/29/2010 - Complete
Haunted by OneLastEndeavor reviews
A young woman wakes up in the middle of the night...only to find a vampire having an existential crisis sitting on her bed.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 31,085 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/21/2012 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Complete