Home Community General Completed Slash
Completed Slash
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-17-09
Founder: readmerant - Stories: 999 - Followers: 73 - Staff: 1 - id: 2790
I created this community because I like to read stories that are completed, and Slash/Yaoi/Shonen-ai/MXM. Let me know if there are stories you think should be added.

The Queen of White Shores by MomsDarkSecret reviews
Edouard and Kieran have been lovers for four years, but now politics and Edouard's obligations threaten their happiness. With young noblewomen vying to become queen and a new problem on Bright Isle, Edouard and Kieran must struggle to stay together.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 95,669 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 7/21/2011 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Complete
The Wizard of Bright Isle by MomsDarkSecret reviews
A young man risks his life to save a magical creature and discovers he has the gift to become a wizard. Thrust into a world of magic, politics and intrigue, he finds himself caught up in the struggle for control of a kingdom.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 74,402 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 2/13/2014 - Published: 2/2/2007 - Complete
Political Engagement by S.H. Marr reviews
After a shift in power, Rysem does what he must to retain his title and peace in his lands. Even if that means marrying someone he doesn't even like. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 34 - Words: 46,030 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 5/4/2012 - Published: 1/18/2012 - Complete
The Tournament by S.H. Marr reviews
For the last nine years, Prince Aran has entered the same competition, trying to win the chance to demand the one request his parents won't grant any other way: the chance to bring the love of his life back to his side. But he isn't the only one who wants something, and winning the competition won't be as easy as he thinks. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,862 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/22/2013 - Published: 9/30/2012 - Complete
Cnidarian Lover by RedMonocle reviews
"Our eyes catch, and his gaze is nothing but kind. It's like I never even tried to sting him!" Slash pairing. Six chapters (plus epilogue). COMPLETE.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,933 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/8/2014 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Complete
Flowers by goudacheese reviews
Ben claims that Eric hated flowers but maybe it's just him. Rated for language?
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,023 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Complete
Sounds by goudacheese reviews
Elijah can't speak and that's Indio's favorite thing about him. M/M general fluff
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Complete
I Was Meant To Hold Your Hand by JHeartbreak reviews
A short story in several parts. A rush of sensations and feelings and very strange happenings. Slash, m/m.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,361 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/28/2012 - Published: 9/12/2012 - Complete
My Boyfriend Makes Me Feel Inadequate by JHeartbreak reviews
Tyler's boyfriend, in spite of everything, makes him feel inadequate. What's a boy to do? This one's not depressing! Quite sweet in fact. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,610 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 11/10/2012 - Published: 6/17/2012 - Complete
For an Uninterrupted Date by frogs of war reviews
Diemen really likes Pavel, and he thinks Pavel probably likes him back, so he wants to spend time with him, but the world seems to be conspiring against him. Stand alone from Balance of Harmonies universe (They were at Zan's party in chapter 17)
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,437 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 1/16/2013 - Complete
Just in Case by xanthofile reviews
Slash There was always a charged phone, just in case the call ever came. That's what it takes, being in love with a fireman. one-shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,460 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 46 - Published: 7/27/2006 - Complete
Burden by xanthofile reviews
Tribal Slash A boy faced with becoming a burden to those around him. One-Shot written for Naomi Shemer.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,253 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/20/2006 - Complete
Sock It To Me, Santa! by madisonparklove reviews
Ryan chooses Jamie's name for their class's secret gift exchange. He wants to give Jamie the perfect gift because he feels bad about the way all the kids tease him for being gay. At least, he tells himself that's the reason. It couldn't be that he actually has feelings for Jamie, could it? /*SLASH*/
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,835 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/1/2012 - Published: 10/15/2012
The Greenest Boy in Town by plumblossom reviews
Topol's just passing through, on his way to a sunnier place. Gustis takes him in, and takes him out, and suddenly Topol sees the light. Slash, if you care. Ominous rumbles of racism through the streets, and other scary things. Also: green parts. And mysterious trees. One-shot!
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,108 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/31/2012
Owning a Storyteller by xanthofile reviews
Slash One traveling storyteller. One king. Which is the hero of the tale? One-Shot prize for wizzan, contest winner.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,469 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/2/2006 - Complete
The Rubaiyyat of Omar Camacho by plumblossom reviews
Omar is a poet of the senses, a man of the book. Robert's a man of action, but he doesn't seem to get any where Omar's concerned. Omar just needs a little time.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,364 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Updated: 2/16/2009 - Published: 2/10/2009 - Complete
Jared and Cale by OKaRaMa reviews
Jared and Cale have been friends since they were five. CAUTION: YAOI/ LOVE BETWEEN TWO MEN & MATURE THEMES
Poetry: Love - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 379 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/30/2005
Coconut Milk Soup by Chasmodai Blue reviews
Slash// Phillip rather likes being king. He does not much like being given slaves by neighbouring countries, but it is a necessary sacrifice for the sake of good relations. //For SerialXLain
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,770 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Complete
Broadcasting Signals by S.H. Marr reviews
Late nights in the university observatory keep Altair lonely and bored until he discovers a new radio station and decides that to send messages to the shy broadcaster who sounds as lonely as he is. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,343 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Complete
Self Proclaimed Messiah by xanthofile reviews
Rewrite. Bo knows he can't save everyone, although he always has to try. But all he really wants to do is just save one. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,559 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/25/2012 - Published: 7/8/2012 - Complete
Generically Cute Romantic Comedy Title by DeliriousEphemera reviews
Viv is neat, Toby is not. Toby is poor, Viv is rich. Toby is hot, Viv...is also hot. My version of a romantic comedy, which like most rom-coms is not especially funny... m/m, slash, etc, etc, etc, just read the damn thing, okay?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,344 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/20/2011 - Complete
Left Up To Chance by Walking in Xanadu reviews
I don't know which of us is more desperate—yeah I do: him . I don't know why I'm agreeing to go out with him when I have far too much on my plate already. I don't tend to get out much, but I guess Mickey's just different. mxm, slash, gay, homosexual
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 32,496 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/14/2011 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Complete
It Could Be Worse by Caseus reviews
Things can get pretty crazy on dates. For Asher and Eric, this is no exception. / oneshot, slash, fluffy! 8D
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,713 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Complete
Qualified by PalindromeIsntOne reviews
So there I was, ready to relinquish my crush on this guy, when he suddenly decides to - get this - interview me to decide if I can have a relationship with him! The sheer arrogance of it! Somehow I'm not sure I'm interested anymore... Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,279 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/3/2012 - Published: 4/25/2012 - Complete
Convenient by orbicland reviews
After Sam's boyfriend gets shot, it should be obvious what he's supposed to do. Instead he reads a lot and can't seem to stop running into the cute paramedic from the accident site.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,676 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/8/2009 - Complete
397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »