Home Community Fiction Mythology Cool Stories xD
Cool Stories xD
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Mythology, Since: 12-07-07
Founder: Anita Tseu - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - id: 1496
Hm...basically just stuff that I read, so this C2 will be having Greek Mythology and whatever...yeah...

Hades and I by Marie Delling reviews
What if the myth went the other way, and Persephone didn't eat the pomegranate?
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,555 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/20/2004
The Crimson Shadow by Ailleann reviews
Another take on Persephone's abduction and her marriage to Hades.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,267 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/14/2004 - Published: 2/23/2004
The Story of Hades and Persephone by Peg Pannery reviews
Short story. A retelling of the old myth with a different twist. What if Persephone wasn't scared of Hades?
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/27/2004
Hush by Pinkmoon reviews
A poem from Hades POV after he kidnaps Persephone
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 181 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/16/2004 - Complete
How Nighttime Came To Be by Pretty Princess Lollipop34 reviews
A Greek- style Myth about how we get day and night.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/14/2008 - Complete
Aphrodite's Apology by Pretty Princess Lollipop34 reviews
You all know the story of the Trojan War... but have we ever heard it from poor Aphrodite's point of view? Rated T only to be safe.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 716 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/18/2008 - Complete
Bloody Bird by Fillerfais reviews
Brief look at the suffering of the Greek God Prometheus who was sentenced to be eternally shackled to a rock where a hawk would come daily and devour his liver.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Complete
Origin of Heartbreak by A. Allison reviews
My favorite myth!
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/17/2008 - Complete
Farewell Happy Fields by persephoneia reviews
A delving into the the myth that brought winter into the world: How Persephone became Hades' queen. My own attempts to justify th' ways of Hades to men and tell the story of that forbidden fruit. Hades/Persephone.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,099 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/27/2010 - Published: 11/17/2006
Weaver's Fate by Madame Clam reviews
A badly named thingamajig where there's a retelling of the Greek tale of Arachne, the first spider.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Complete
The Icarian sea by fan-to-fiction
How did the Icarian sea actually got her name? Read to find out. A task for school that is better posted up here. R&R
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 525 - Published: 12/31/2008 - Complete
Echo and Narcissus by sweetsally reviews
My favorite myth!It's about the origin of echo. A lovely story. To those who don't know this one, do read!
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 897 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Complete
The Fall of Light by crz4greece reviews
Face me, young one." He said, gently, caressing through her strawberry curls with his old, feeble hands. The action made her sick and yet... even with his stench of death... he was not repulsing. "I would be a good husband," Hades/Persephone
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 22 - Words: 50,226 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 3/12/2011 - Published: 7/12/2008
Hope Chest by Paperclippe reviews
A woman finds a beautiful box in an occult shop with a strange, sweetsmelling fruit inside. But does this fruit have powers? A darker side?
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,264 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/25/2008 - Complete
How Medusa Got Her Head by Mao The Peacock reviews
Medusa used to be a child like you and me, but then, something horrible happened... And for the idiots who can't get this through their heads- I wrote this in SIXTH grade! Get over it!
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 697 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Complete
The Unholy Diatribes by wolf parade reviews
Medusa, scrimping scraping spawn. Shiver in revulsion, writhe in angony. You don't know anything about me. I was more beautiful than you once.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,046 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/27/2007
The Birth of Death by Nirah reviews
When Cronus was defeated his children were taken from his insides and returned to life. Zeus and Poseidon beamed in pride over their victory until they came to a sudden realization. Their brother, Hades, was still dead. oneshot
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,510 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 11/29/2007 - Complete
Dark Roses by Celtic Maiden reviews
What if there was more to the Story of Hades and Persephone then you knew. What if there was someone far worce then Persephone's mother in Hades' way. Told from both Hades'and Persephone's pov. My first story please read and review.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 29,004 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 5/27/2008 - Published: 8/23/2006
Deleted by Koszmar reviews
*ON HOLD*
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/6/2011 - Published: 11/2/2007
Pomegranate by Rachel McMaster reviews
A fresh telling of the classic story of Persephone's abduction.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,396 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/10/2008 - Published: 12/5/2007