Home Community Fiction Fantasy Creative Worlds
Creative Worlds
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Fantasy, Since: 09-03-07
Founder: Nathan Andrew Bedell - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 1268
This is a C2 that will not tolerate goblins, elfs, or anything else for that matter! In this C2 you must create only origanol creatures with minor exceptions. This C2 is if you people that have enough imagination to create their own world instead of ripping from clasic stories. If you think your book is ready to be in my archive contact me. it MAY be based on present day aslong as you have some kind of creature you invented or powers you invented.

Dark Light by Kenna-Kat11 reviews
Darkness settles on a once peacful land and the fate of everything rests on the shoulders of one small girl and a dragon. Can they restore the balance between light and dark, good and evil? Or will the land fall into the cruel hands of an uncertain fate?
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 62,496 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/25/2007 - Published: 5/25/2007
Chaos Zones: A Year To remember by robertrehcra reviews
Young man surrounded by legends.Slow paced but its my first shot at a full story.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,146 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/29/2007 - Published: 8/26/2007
The Brotherhood's Seed by Nathan Andrew Bedell reviews
This is a story of a new age where Afiri and human alike have an ease of movment with the energy inside them. This allows them to do Magic But to get to this age two men must band together despite their difrances to defeat the brotherhood of werewolves.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,754 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 9/7/2007 - Published: 9/3/2007